Prologue

Before we get started, I wanted to thank two writers who indirectly inspired me to write my own Miraculous story: Just_Simply_Asian and TheRealJMTY.

Go read their stories too!

-------------------

3rd Person POV:

"Alex! Slow down!" A Spanish woman said to the five-years-old boy who was dragging her towards the park.

 "But mom!" spook the young boy with an excited smile "I want to go to the park as quickly as possible!"

"What's the rush? The park doesn't run away!" answered the mother.

However, the son ignored what his mother just told him and continued running and giggling.

\_____/

A few minutes later, the mother-son duo arrived at the park.

"Go play now, ¡vamos!" the woman said as she let go of her son before going to sit on a bench and sighing, without realizing that she was sitting next to another woman. 

The already seated woman giggled, catching the attention of the newly seated woman

"Your son drives you crazy, doesn't he?" pointed out the woman before smiling and offering her hand for a handshake. "I'm Sabine Cheng"

The Spanish woman smiled back before shaking hands with her. "Leya Flores. Do you have a son too?"

"Actually, I have a daughter." said Sabine pointing to a little girl with black hair and blue eyes sitting on a bench near the fountain next to a tree. "She's Marinette."

Marinette was quietly drawing in a notebook when a blonde girl approached her and started to bully her by stealing her notebook and starting to scribble her drawings while laughing, causing Marinette to cry.

"Oh no..." Sabine whispered as she saw the scene. She started to get up but Leya stopped her. Sabine looked at her confused.

"Just wait and watch..." answered Leya with a confident smirk.