Chapter 4- Answers

3rd POV

Stiles ran through the woods shifted in his wolf form. The moonlight shining on his white coat. Lost control of his human side, the predator looks for food. Running towards any scent he catches, he hunts for his prey.

At the end of the woods, hunters stalk close by, hunting for beasts that have killed many of their own people. The Argents are one of the scariest and most well-known hunters. Many wolf packs understand and try to stay clear of who they are. The Argents hunt for werewolves on a full moon, knowing that they lose control of their humanity. They set up traps around the woods, hoping for one of these beasts to step on them and they would finish them off with a silver bullet. In their tradition, this is the most humane way to kill to protect others from these beasts.

Stiles, still running through the woods with no control, had the beast lead them further into the woods, finding anything to bite on and kill it. Suddenly, he comes to a halt, falling to the ground and tripping on something. A wire clasped on his left hind leg stops him from hunting. Growling at the frustration of not being able to be freed. Each time he tugs at the wire, the deeper it goes through his skin, making him wine from the pain. His ears twitch when he hears leaves crunching, and three humans appear in front of him with crossbows. Stiles growls, showing his sharp canines and his now glowing yellow eyes at them and telling them to back away.

"Well, boys, look what we have here." One of the hunters tells the other two. It looks like he is the leader of the group. "It seems that this werewolf is an omega. This is the fifth one we have to kill."

At this time, Stiles was now himself, seeing that he would be killed. He shivers, thinking about how in hell he got into this situation. He was just in his room when pain shot through him, and now he's a fricking wolf with three humans with weapons in front of him. Welp, goodbye, world, he thinks to himself.

Before the two other hunters can step closer to Stiles, they are thrown to trees, knocking them out unconscious. The leader looked around to see the culprit for his men down, but no one was there. He grabs his gun, shooting at nothing, but then points it at Stiles.

Stiles shakes violently and closes his eyes, praying for a miracle. He then hears a grunt and sees the leader on the ground. How did he get there? He hears someone behind him and sees Derek cut the wire on his leg with sharp claws. He was free.

"Come on before they get up," Derek instructs Stiles.

Stiles follows Derek through the woods, but the more they head towards it, he can smell something burnt. He then saw a huge house or, well, what used to be a house that was burnt. He looked at the house closely and realized it was the Hale house that was burnt down years ago. He sees Derke open the front door and walk in, waiting for Stiles to enter the old house. Stiles took tiny steps to the house and looked in to see the house, which was dusty and dark. Once in, he hears the door close and watches Derek walk to a staircase and sit on one of them.

"I know you have questions right now, but you'll have to wait in the morning to get your answers." Stiles tilted his head, confused as to why. I could talk, but a yowl came out of my mouth when I tried to say something. Crap, I'm still a wolf. I started to freak out. How did this happen? What if I get stuck like this? I don't want to.

"Calm down. You'll turn back in the morning. It was your first transformation and will take a while. Derek explains to me. I looked at him and saw that he left the area where we were in. I could hear him go into a bedroom by the squeaking from the floor. I guess he wants me to sleep here, which is the best thing to do. I curled up in a corner. I tried to, but it was difficult curling up since I wasn't used to this form. When I finally managed to curl up, I placed my head on my front paws and tried to sleep. Hoping Derek was correct about me turning back into a human.