His Smile

"Where he is gone? His phone is also switched off"

It's 4:20 PM and Shubham is searching for him like a lost puppy after his last lecture which ends at 4:10. Like seriously it just 10 minutes bro.

He must be in dance hall rehearsing with that Markande.
"Ahhhh......I don't like him because he always stick to my baby like a magnet." Shubman mumbles while going towards the dance hall

"Hey Shubman where are you going this fast"

Shubman stop and turn towards the voice "Mmmm....To the dance hall"

"Ishu ko dhund Raha hai kaya? Wo dance hall main hi hai Markande ke sath rehearsal kar Raha hai"

"Oh thanks Karan and........it's Ishan for you"

Shubman gave him an innocent yet sarcastic smile and left from there.

.

.

.

.

.

I heard soft giggles as I entered the hall with a sweet romantic song in the background.

There he is....my sunshine.

Smiling

His smile is the most beautiful curve on his body. It's like a free therapy for me. In his smile I see something more beautiful than stars.

.

.

.

He was couple dancing beautifully with Mayank on a romantic song.

But wait a minute....

ROMANTIC SONG

I came into my senses, quickly went there and pulled Ishu from him he turned to me in shocked first then got relax in my arms.

"Shubi why did you do that you scared me" Ishu said while softly hugging his boyfriend.

"Sorry baby" Shubham said looking into Ishan's eyes while caressing his hair and give a soft peck on his nape.
Ishan looked a little bashful and hide his face in shubham's chest.

"Ofcourse Ishan he got jealous that's why he pulled you, right Shubhiiii" Mayank said in a teasing way. Shubman glare at him but did not said anything.

"Ishan aaj ki rehearsal yahi khatm karte hai. Kal milte h....bye Ishan....bye bye Shubhiiii" Mayank said to irritate Shubham.
"Fu*k off" Shubman mumble and Mayank left from there laughing hard.

"Ish where is your phone? main kab se try kar Raha tha phone switched off aa raha tha" Shubman asked as soon as Mayank left.
"Battery khatam ho gayi thi Shubhi isliye" Ishan said still in Shubham's arms in middle of the dance hall.

"And why were you couple dancing with him tum to hip-hop karne Wale the na fresher party wale din" Shubham asked while caressing his back now.

" Hip-hop hi karne wale hai vo to bus Mayank ne time pass ke liye ye gaana lagaya tha or hum Masti karne Lage dance karke" Ishan said looking into his eyes, hands wrapped around shubham's waist.

"Shubi tumne khana khaya" Ishan asked Shubman just nodded.
He was looking at Ishan and caressing his waist slowly and Ishan was smiling at him.

"Your were looking so happy while dancing with Mayank Ishh. I like it when you smile baby, but I love it when I'm the reason" Shubham said looking deep into Ishan's eyes.
Ishan sensed some insecurities from his boyfriend. He cupped Shubman's face and said "My eyes met many eyes Shubi but only get lost in yours. Trust me just hearing your name makes me smile like an idiot. I automatically smiles when I see you. Your smile makes me the happiest person in the world."

Shubman smiled and said, "I love you Ishh, I love you beyond belief because you keep me alive everyday." Ishan leaned forward and said, "I love you too Shubi and it's the only thing I'm sure of." And kissed shubman's chin.

Shubman grin from ear to ear and plant a soft kiss on his temple. He slowly leand forward and wrapped his arms around his waist. Ishan closed his eyes as there lips touched. It was a gentle kiss he licked Ishan lips and he moaned. For Shubman kissing Ishan is like drinking salt water, you drink and your thrist increase. He pulled Ishan by his waist and rubbed their bodies. They stopped their kiss and pulled away slowly. Shubham place small kisses on Ishan's face he lowered himself to kiss on Ishan's neck.

Ishan whisper "Shubi will you dance with me" Shubman looked at Ishan smiling widely and nodded quickly.

Ishan played a romantic song and took Shubman's hand and twirled him into his arms. He softly held Ishan by his waist and pulled theirs bodies close.

"Ab mujhe raat din
tumhaara hi khayaal hai
Kya kahun pyaar men
diwaanon jaisa haal hai
Diwaanon jaisa haal hai
Tumhaara hi khayaal hai"

Shubman's hand brushed across Ishan cheek and he place a kiss on his right cheek.
Shubman drew him close to his chest, and Ishan wrapped his arms around Shubman's neck.

"Tum ko dekhe bina
chain milata nahin
Dil pe ab to koi zor chalata nahin

Jaadu hai kaisa dil ki lagi men
Dub gaya hun is bekhudi men"

Shubman POV

He had a smile worth dying for. You are an indiscribable miracle of my life Ishan. Loving you is like healing me. I carefully put his hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked his lock behind his ear, his almond eyes twinkled back at me lovingly.We continued to dance too lost in eachother.

Ishan leaned in and planted his lips on mine. I cupped his face with one hand and with other I held his waist tightly and continue to kiss.

~End~

_________________________________________

Hey guy's,

I am writing for the first time I don't know how's this please let me know if you like it or not.
And also comment your favourite part.

English is not my first language so please ignore my grammatical mistakes.

Thank you