Soaked in Love

Shubman was sitting in the cab, his leg bouncing impatiently as he kept glancing at his watch. The weather outside was dark as if it was about to pour any moment.

Shubman smiled thinking about Ishan, who loved the rain. He imagined Ishan standing in the rain, face turned up towards the sky as drops of water pouring on his face and how the rain would make his hair damp and stick to his forehead.

Before leaving for the T20 tournament in Zimbabwe, Shubman had a secret plan up his sleeve. He had made arrangements to visit Ishan in Patna as a surprise. The idea of seeing Ishan's reaction when he showed up unannounced made his heart race with anticipation.

"I missed you Ish" Shubman whispered.

By the time Shubman arrived at Ishan's apartment, the rain had begun to fall, the pitter-patter of drops against the window creating a soothing background noise. The sound of the rain only added to Shubman's excitement.

Shubman have an extra key to Ishan's apartment, which made sneaking into his home unannounced a lot easier.
he fished the key out of his pocket. He quietly unlocked the door, careful not to make any noise that would alert Ishan to his presence.

Shubman could barely contain his impatience to see Ishan. He longed to take him in his arms, to feel his body against his.

Shubman placed his luggage aside, his eyes carefully scanned the living room but Ishan was not there. He checked kitchen, and bedroom but he couldn't find him anywhere.

Shubman's gaze shifted to the windows that led to the terrace balcony, he caught sight of the rain falling outside. A smile quickly formed on his face as he thought, "Of course, Ishan must be on the terrace!" Knowing how much Ishan loved the rain.

He urgently made his way upstairs to reach the terrace. The rain was still coming down, creating a rhythm on the roof, his heart beating faster with each step.

Shubman came to a sudden halt as he stepped out onto the terrace and laid eyes on the sight before him.

There, in the middle of the rain-soaked terrace, stood Ishan, his back turned towards Shubman, his arms spread wide and his clothes clinging to his body, highlighting every curve. Ishan seemed to be completely immersed in the moment, reveling in the feeling of the rain against his skin.

Shubman slowly drag himself towards Ishan. He is now soaked to the bone by the rain. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the captivating sight of Ishan, who seemed unaware of his presence.

Shubman's body collided with Ishan's, wrapping his arms around him from behind in a tight embrace. Ishan flinched in surprise, but Shubman didn't give him a chance to react further.

"Hey baby" Shubman whispered burying his face in the crook of Ishan's neck, his lips brushing against Ishan's skin.

Ishan gasped slightly as he recognized the voice that was whispering in his ear.
"Shub?" He mumbled.

Ishan spun around, his eyes meeting Shubman's in disbelief. There stood Shubman, looking at him with a smile on his face.

Soon Ishan's face broke into a wide smile as he circled his arms around Shubman's neck, pulling him close, "I think I'm starting to hallucinate you again" Ishan whisper.

Ishan's voice sounded a bit slurred, as if he was dazed almost dreamlike tone as he held onto Shubman. It seemed like the rain had worked its magic on Ishan, leaving him somewhat out of it.

Ishan's fingers caressed Shubman's cheek tenderly, feeling the wetness from the rain on his skin. Then softly said, "Aajkal main har jagah tujhe imagine karne laga hu".