Love in the air

Ishan and Shubman were a newly married couple, blissfully in love and still discovering each other. Ishan is shy, still getting used to the love and affection his husband showered upon him. But despite his quiet demeanor, Ishan adored Shubman with all his heart.

On the other hand, Shubman is playful and passionate husband, always ready to show his love for Ishan at any time and anywhere, without any inhibitions. Whether it was sneaky kisses in public or late-night cuddles in bed, Shubman never missed an opportunity to express his desire and adoration for his beloved.

Like right now, Ishan was standing in front of the mirror, his hair still wet from the shower, as he ran a towel over it to dry it off. He was dressed in a pair of shorts and tshirt. But Shubman, was on the bed, lounging on the sheets, shirtless and shamelessly checking out his husband. He licked his lips as his eyes roamed over Ishan's body. Shubman breathed deeply, the scent of Ishan's shampoo still lingered in the air, a light, fresh aroma that made Shubman's heart skip a beat.

As Ishan glanced at the mirror and saw Shubman's intense gaze locked on him, a wave of shyness washed over him. He blushed, his cheeks coloring a soft pink, and he averted his gaze, unable to meet his husband's eyes directly. It wasn't that Ishan didn't enjoy the attention, far from it, but he was still getting used to the way Shubman looked at him, with such raw desire and passion.

Shubman's smirk grew wider when he saw Ishan blush and look away, clearly embarrassed by the attention. He couldn't help but tease his shy husband, the memory of the previous night still fresh in his mind.

"I hope you're not too sore jaan" he said, his voice low and teasing. "Last night was quite a workout, wasn't it ?"

Ishan huffed, his cheeks turned a shade darker red, "S-shut up".

Shubman continued to tease Ishan,"Well......you are looking so hot".

"But you are not" Ishan replied and turned away. Shubman chuckled at Ishan's comment.

As Ishan applied the lip balm, Shubman's gaze was drawn to his lips, watching as he ran the delicate pink stick over his plush lips. The sight was enough to make him want to lean in and taste those lips, to feel them against his own.

"You're just asking for it, aren't you?" he murmured, getting up from the bed, "Applying that lip balm right in front of me like that. You know what it does to me."

Ishan tried to ignore Shubman's teasing, his eyes averted and his attention focused on his reflection in the mirror, Shubman step closer to Ishan and nuzzled his face into the crook of Ishan's neck, breathing in deeply. "You smell so good" he murmured, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin of Ishan's throat.

Ishan make a dramatic face, "Eww! You are sweating Shub".

Shubman chuckled at Ishan's retort, his lips curving into a smile against his neck. He looked at Ishan through the mirror, "Come on baby, you always seem to enjoy it when I'm all sweaty and dirty after the gym. And it's not like we never hugged when I sweat. It's last night when you-"

"Shub!!! Why you always talk dirty?" Ishan turn around yelling while blushing mess.

Shubman laughed at Ishan's flustered expression, "Because you look so adorable, so cutie pie when you get all hot and bothered like that. It's too much fun to tease you and I know you secretly enjoy it".

"I didn't enjoy anything like this" he protested weakly, his voice shaky with desire, "You're just...you're just being ridiculous. And don't you want to take a bath?"

"Are you trying to get rid of me, babe?" he teased, his hands still roaming over Ishan's body. "Trying to send me off to the shower because you can't handle my charming presence?"