noticed?

6 months later, m/n, Reo and Seishiro walked to school together.

"Reo, do we have to go today? Mondays are always the shittiest days.." Nagi complained, dark eye bags under his eyes as normal.

"Of course we do. We can't miss lessons or do you seriously want to be a World Cup winner who didn't properly finish school?"

Nagi and Reo bickered, forgetting that you were in the middle of them.

"Can you two stop bickering? People are looking at us.." M/n scoffed, feeling the uncomfortable looks of people's eyes behind him.

"Sorry m/n"

⚽⚽⚽

The three males walked into class, sitting near each other. Reo and Nagi were by m/n's sides, putting their chairs on one single table as they talked while waiting for class to start.

"Hey m/n. The football tryouts are today. Would you like us to come watch you?"

"Sure.. but don't expect me to do much."

"If you try at least a little bit, then I'll buy you any sweets and noodles on your choice for a month." Reo bribed, wanting to see him at least use a bit of effort.

"Deal."

⚽⚽⚽

"Alright. Only three of the 9 of you will be able to join the football team. So do your best. I'll split you into three teams and the team which wins 2 games will be put into the team." The football coach's voice echoed through the pink afternoon sky.

"Where is m/n? He can't be taking this long to change." Reo whispered to Nagi who was busy paying attention to his phone.

"I don't know. It's not like I can't just go in the locker rooms so suddenly and look for him. And haven't you noticed that he's right there next to the guy with the funky hair?"

"What the fuck? Is m/n some kind of ghost?"

"I wanna see how long it takes them to notice me" m/n thought to himself as the coach hadn't come back for around 5 minutes.

"We'll have to start without him. What a shame, he did have potential."

"I've been right here the whole time." m/n suddenly spoke, earning a jump from almost everyone and making them go pale.

"When the hell did you get here?!"

"I was the first one out."

"Forget it.." the coach sighed, his face turning a dark shade of purple

⚽⚽⚽

m/n was placed in defence as his teammates had assumed that 'he would be a nuisance to them scoring and would be better off staying back.'

A whistle was blown as the match started.

M/n stood in the middle of the field, unnoticed with a bored expression on his face.

However, no one noticed him slyly steal the ball and dash across the field, dribbling past the opposite team in his own unique way.

"How the hell did he get there?! Foul him if you have to just don't let him score!" The player with the funky hair shouted at his teammates while speeding to m/n. But he had already scored and vanished.

Reo and Seishiro watched the whole thing, trying to keep track of m/n yet still losing sight of him.

⚽⚽⚽

The match ended at 6:0, in m/n's favour and him scoring 4 of the goals.

"That guy is definitely some kind of ghost yet he has such a nice presence once you notice him." one of his teammates whispered to himself.

M/n walked over to Nagi and Reo, feeling his breath sucked out of him as he was engulfed in a tight hug.

"You did great princess! Even though I've seen you play I'm always surprised by you even though I expected it."

"Princess? What kind of name is that?" m/n asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Don't worry darling, he's just been saying these things lately 'cause he's tired." Reo gave Nagi a sharp glare, which he had never done before. Nagi felt a cold shiver down his spine but knew better than to say anything in front of you.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

After thanking Reo for the ride home, m/n opened the keys to his front door.

"M/n! There's a letter from the JFU addressed to you on the table, did you get scouted again?"m/n's mother shouted from across the house as she was in the kitchen.

"The JFU? Are you sure it's not a scam?" you shouted back to her.

"Just read it!"

"Fine."

As you read the letter, your eyes visibly widened and pupils dilated. You felt your heart rate increase and your dark skin became hotter. You barely became like this unless it was football-related.

You laughed loudly, echoing through the house and shivers went up your spine. "Mom.."

"Yes? What's wrong?"

"Help me pack. Everything. I'm going to be a professional and win this." A smirk emerged from your usual shy or stoic expression, and your mother got a grasp of what was happening. She smirked too.

"Call Father." You walked away, feeling as though your dreams could finally come true.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

I js decided to make m/n have a hidden personality when it come to football. He basically gets aroused and his life revolves around it, hence why he got close to Nagi and Reo so easily.

Should I update multiple chapters all at once or do it over a few days ex. 1 chapter a day? I have a few drafts.

Word count: 911