| 🩵❤️ | Panic attack..

(( created comment! : this is my first story and I hope you enjoy darlings! 🫶🏻 ))
HIGHSCHOOL AU! :: 🏫📚

:: FLUFF ::
:: COMFORT ::

It was an ordinary Wednesday, well except for the fact that Sora wasn't at highschool today. Reason why, was because he had a high temperature, his boyfriend, Jaxx knew that.

SORA POV:
I hate being sick. I hate the feeling. I hate when my head hurts. I hate this. I felt a tear slip down my cheek, then  another, and another, till they overflowed. I sobbed in my bed, unable to compose myself. I reached for my phone which was on my bedside table. I immediately dialled Jaxx's number.
After a few seconds the line picked up.
" Sora? Why are you calling, I'm heading to lunch right now love.. " Jaxx spoke from the other side of the phone. I couldn't manage to get my words out. All I could do was breathe heavily with soft sobs escaping my lips.  " J-Jaxx.. " I managed to spill out.

JAXX POV:
I heard his shaky breathing and his raspy voice. My heart ached for him. I know how much he despises being sick. " darling, What's wrong..? " I asked hoping for an answer. I waited for a few seconds, no reply. I sighed and spoke once more. " Sora, love.. wait for me alright? Im coming over. " I hurriedly grabbed my back from the lunch table and said bhe to Alex and the squad. I rushed to his house and as soon as I got there I grabbed the key under the mat and unlocked the door. I sprinted to up the stairs and into Sora's room. I opened the door to see his short frame trembling under the covers curled up in a ball sobbing uncontrollably. " Sora! " I worriedly rushed to his side pulling his face up so he could look at me. This wasn't the first time this had happened. " Sora. Baby, breathe please. " I begged him as he glared  up at me with teary eyes.

SORA POV:
I hyperventilated, unable to contain my cried. Like usual I hugged Jaxx tight burying my face into his chest. " Shh.. shhh, I know .. breathe for me, " Jaxx hushed softly to me. I couldn't manage to calm down. This is stupid. I shouldn't be panicking over this. I'm so fucking stupid. I glared up at him as I heard his voice. " Hey, hey.. cmon, do out technique. In.. out, cmon you can do it. " He instructed me. I tried to follow his words. I breathed in shakily, then out. " another one baby.. " he murmured " so proud of you.. cmon keep going. " he spoke softly as I began to calm down. My breathing becoming a normal pace now. I sniffled looking down embarrased.
" I-I'm.. sorry. " I apologised for making him come all the way here to deal with this. I heard him gasp.
" no no, don't apologise. You cant control your emotions.. " He smiled at me softly. Which made a small grin plaster my face. " there's that smile. " he chuckled. " ya know what. Fuck school, I'm gonna stay here with my sweetheart! " he said proudly. I laughed loudly.

JAXX POV:
I'm so happy to see he's calmed down. I hate seeing him like this. It makes me want to cry. But I don't fit his sake. I grin at his cheeky laugh that he always does, he had tears in his eyes but it wasn't from crying, it was from laughing too hard. I giggled with him pulling him close to me. " don't ever scare me like that again. " I murmured with a soft chuckle in my voice.
" I won't. " he replied hugging me back tightly.
" nowww.. what movie should we watch? And what food do you want? We're ordering. " I smiled at him as I rested my back on his bed headboard as he did the same.
" ooh! Can we watch the last of us .. and uh— McDonald's! " he exclaimed with a large grin across his face. Gosh I love this man so much.
" alright then, McDonald's it is! " I laughed and ordered it.

After a while the food managed to arrive. I came back upstairs while Sora was watching the movie. I passed him his food and drink. " thanks love. " he said which made me cheeks fluster pink a little before I quickly brushed it off. As we ate our food I took a small glance at him. Analysing his looks. His bright cyan hair, his blueberry eyes. His freckles that I love. And my most favourite, his lips. I think we all know why that's my favorite. I turned my head back to the tv.

NOBODY'S POV:
After a bit, they finished their food and the movie. They were snug up in Sora's bed. Sora's head buried in Jaxx's chest as he snored quietly. Jaxx had his arm around Sora's upper waist, while his other hand was softly stroking his hair as he closed his eyes with a smile. " I love you. "

A/N
GOSH THAT TOOK SO LONG BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!

:: 836 words! :: 🩵❤️