| 🩵❤️ | Halloween party

STYLE: FLUFF, SMUT. (( if you're uncomfortable with smut feel free to skip! I will give a TW when smut is about to start. ))

NOBODY POV:
It was Halloween night, basically alex's favorite time of the year because she gets to see everyone dress up. Well, this year she had a costume idea for Sora..

SORA POV:
I glared at myself in the mirror. " Alex! Do I have to wear this?! " I groaned with embarrassment.
" yes! " she yelled back from outside of the room.
I sighed and looked at the mirror once more. She had made me wear a short white and black maid dress, not to mention with cat ears! Can you believe it?! This is gonna be so embarrassing..

ALEX POV:
I giggled knowing how embarrassed Sora is gonna be, well— I didn't do it to embarrass him, I did it my soraxx fantasies could pursue! We all know Jaxx's reaction to what he's wearing tonight isn't gonna be pleasant. " are you done?! " I asked knocking on the door. He then stepped out, glaring down at the floor
" wow! It suits you more than I thought it would. " I say with a hint of excitement. 
" mhm.. " he grumbled, his cheeks were as pink as pink itself!

SORA POV:
I glared down at the floor, out of embarrassment obviously. I sighed and flared up at Alex who seemed like she was planning something.
" okay, first — you look amazing, and second, try not to break your bed tonight cause I'm gonna be the one paying for it! " she yelled teasingly running down the stairs. My face went red at that comment, she isn't wrong though. Jaxx will probably, well, you know..
I decided I had to go down, everyone was waiting. I groaned and slowly walked downstairs. I saw Alex standing next to jaxx and she pointed towards me.
Alex fuck you. I said in my head with a frustrated, but jokingly look on my face as I made my way to Alex and Jaxx.

JAXX POV:
Woah. Sora was in a, maid dress?! Well this was unexpected. I felt a heat rise up in my face as I gave a smug smirk at him. I bent down to his level and whispered in his ear. " you look fabulous love.. I cant wait to take them off tonight.. " I teased as I saw his face so even redder then it was.
" s-shut up.. " he grumbled back. I chuckled as I saw Alex smirk. " I should give you guys some alone time.. " she said smugly and ran off.

NOBODY POV:
Everyone was partying and having fun, Charli was talking to Luca while light gave a jealous look behind them, Alex and Levi were doing karaoke, well— mainly alex, you could only hear a mumble out of Levi. Meanwhile, Jaxx and Sora were heading upstairs into Jaxx's room.

:: ⚠️ TW!! This is where the smut starts! ::

NOBODY POV:
Jaxx placed Sora down on the bed and pinned him down before leaning in and aggressively pressing his lips against Sora's. Jaxx could feel Sora squirming below him.

JAXX POV:
I could feel Sora twitching and fidgeting below me, I smirked and ran my free hand to the laces on his dress and undoing them releasing his dress and pulling it down. I pulled away from the kiss for air, u panted and so did Sora. I glared down at his bare chest and began planting kisses on it. I could hear Sora moan, this made me grin and move back to his lips. I smashed my lips against his once more and gently bit on his bottom lip signalling for an entrance for his tounge. As soon as he felt the entrance he slid his tounge inside Sora's mouth exploring every corner. As I did this I slid my hand down to his thigh and stroked it softly. I then pulled away from our kiss and went lower all the way down to his boxers. I tighten on them pulling them down, I saw his member spring free. I chuckled at how hard it was already. I then planted soft kisses on the tip.

SORA POV:
I then felt a strong pleasuring sensation thrive through my body, I clenched the bedsheets as I felt jaxx take my member in his mouth. I felt sweat dripping from my forehead. " a-ah.. " I moaned softly as he hit a sensitive spot on my dick.

NOBODY POV:
OK WELL WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! THIS IS AFTER.

JAXX POV:
I felt myself orgasm inside him, I panted and collapsed onto his stomach. I glared at him, he was out of breath and squirming.
" you okay..? " I asked as he nodded. I pulled him close to me. After awhile we ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

A/N
THE END! GOSH THAT TOOK ME SO LONG
WORDS:: 811