"Cute guy, nice face. Wrong time, wrong place. I knew in a matter of a minute. His face was smashed, His skin was burnt"

Travis woke up to the sounds of yelling but that was normal in the phelps household. He sat up lazily yawning.
     "Travis, get your ass down here!" Kenneth, Travis's father yelled. Travis got up his cuts and bruises brushing against his sweater uncomfortably. He got up walking into his bathroom adorned with crosses. He stared into the broken mirror ashamed and angry at his swollen bruised eye and cuts on his jaw. His gaze hardened in anger he hated himself, he hated his life but he hated one thing above all of those Sal Fisher. He hated his weird pink girly mask, he hated his blue hair in those girly pigtails, he hated his chubby and scarred body when he glanced at Sal changing in p.e, he hated Sal's brother, he hated the name Sal Fisher.
    "I swear to god, Travis if you don't get up earlier tomorrow you're gonna pay!" Kenneth growled, turning up the radio. The music, a stark contrast to his mood.
     "Yes, father." Travis mumbled looking down at his torn up green shoes.
     "You're a pathetic excuse for a son."  Kenneth sighed, squeezing the wheel tightly. "Get out. We're here." Kenneth unlocked Travis's door. Travis got out of the car and watched his father speed away as he headed for the doors of Nockfell high, as he was walking he heard his voice.
     "Ash!" Sal yelled running over to his girlfriend, Ashley Campbell. Ash smiled. She lifted his prosthetic to give Sal a small peck on the lips. Travis turned his head in disgust. A couple kissing in public? Outrageous! Travis hated that Sal had a girlfriend not because he was jealous just cause he thought he deserved a girlfriend more than Sal after all he was some short, masked, loser and Travis was blonde, tall, sports obsessed, devoted Christian, pastor's son, and got good grades. He was better than Sal in every way, He knew it. As he entered the school he spotted Larry, some tall, brunette, stoner guy. He was fatherless. I mean look at him. Travis rolled his eyes and made his way to his locker.

RING! RING!
The bell sounded for math. Travis's least favorite class because Sal was in it. He hated how he sat in the front away from Sal so he had to basically announce to the whole class whenever he wanted to stare at Sal's unnatural blue hair. Travis hated how people dyed their hair. After all, they were changing the body God gave them! Travis dyed his hair but that was for a different reason! A holy god given reason, His father said God told him that Travis should become 'pure'. So Travis would dye his hair blonde like his fathers, straighten his curls, bleach his skin, and starve himself from unholy foods like meat. Travis ate meat behind his father's back but of course if Kenneth found out Travis would be dead. As Travis thought he decided he would go to math today.
Travis sat in his seat putting his head down on his books.
"Hey? Miss? I can't see the board, can I move up?" The voice of Sal fisher rang out.
    "Yes. Move next to Phelps." Mrs. Packerton said, pointing to the seat in front of Travis.
"Ew. I have to sit next near this fag?" Travis commented loudly.
"Travis! be respectful!" Mrs. Packerton yelled.
"Fine!" Travis yelled and rolled his eyes.

The bell rang and Travis snapped awake. He had fell asleep in science or 6th period right before lunch. Yay, Lunch Travis's favorite period...