Intoxicated desire

»«

“I was about to wake you up, we arrived.”

This is the only lie that my mind came up with to save me from this predicament I got myself into

I quickly pulled my palm back and sat up straight, but he didn't move a muscle. He just kept staring at me, penetrating my soul with his eyes.

Seconds like an eternity passed before he spared me this torment when he also sat up straight and got out of the car.

I followed him until we entered Huang Jun's bar, who greeted us warmly, but his cheerful expression at our presence quickly changed when he saw Zhan sitting at the bar in front of him, resting his head on it.

He looked at me questioningly when I sat down, so I raised my shoulders and told him that I didn't know anything, and I wouldn't have said a word even if I had known, so I had no business with the other's privacy at all.

"Give me vodka jun"

The Roman painter said as soon as he raised his head, looking at his friend who sighed, approaching, patting Zhan’s shoulder, then asked him faintly.

"Bad day?"

"a lot"

This answer was enough for Jun to go and start preparing his friend’s request and my request, which had become known to him

We sipped our drinks in silence from the Roman painter and some conversations from me and Jun, who told me a little about himself

He told me that he had been friends with Zhan since university and that he moved to Rome after his family rejected him when they learned about his inclinations towards boys and he received hatred and threats from them.

He has been here for three years already and Zhan decides to make Rome his destination every time he leaves China because of his friend

I was careful not to drink too much, unlike Zhan, who never stopped making Jun refill his cup as soon as he finished it.

I looked out the window to find that the sun was already setting and I had never been happier

I spent a whole day with the painter of Rome no matter what bad things happened to him but I will cherish this day forever

I didn't realize I was deep in thought until someone tapped my shoulder and I turned back to where Zhan was standing with a gentle smile on his face.

"Come on, let's dance."

I didn't know if this was a request or an order, but I discovered it was an order when he grabbed my palm and pulled me behind him into the middle of the bar before I could give him an answer.

I stopped in front of him, intending to hold his hand so that we could adopt the dancing position that I thought we would follow, but zhsn seemed to have another opinion.

He just wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, pulling me towards him until my body was attached to his and my breath escaped from my shock.

I did not move or cling to him, I just stood there looking at him in shock at this sudden proximity, which I was completely unprepared for.