PABIDA

That's what my classmates said, and I'll admit that I'm not offended because it's true that I always act like a leader or president. You know, I also hate my attractive classmate because she always draws attention to herself, and I'm jealous of it. My handsome classmate also talks to her all the time, and my teachers always ask and entrust her. It hurts my pride because, as a pabida, I can't accept it now that you hate me. It's okay, I always feel like the world hates me, but there's nothing I can do about it. Many people claim that the world is fair, but those of us who live in harsh societies don't think that way, so yes, I am also a part of it. It's funny, though, because I go to school every morning and loudly say "good morning" to my classmates in an effort to express my feelings to myself. I also turn my melancholy thoughts into happy ones by laughing and making jokes to get attention because I don't want to be left out. I usually offer snacks to my classmates in the hopes that they will become friends with me, but in the end, I'm the one who will be left on my own and will need encouragement from myself. But I refrain from giving up since I can't do anything else but take a position and defend my future—becoming Pabida is my way to do it.