Care to be Mine | Chapter - 09

Author

A man sitting with his leg on thigh and arms on the back stretching it like a king he is. His voluminous hair which is upto his neck is opened while his eyes are hidden by the black locks.

He slowly made his way to his locks getting them set up while showing his black almond eyes staring beautifully that even a girl will fail to.

Licking his full pink berry lips , he saw a men coming to him with an straight face and stiffen posture which made him to smirk with the high cheeks showing its way.

His slender fingers made its way to the end of the royal blue cough playing with his long trimmed slightly nails.

He made himself sit straight with a minimal wide legs and hands clasped while his fingers tapping his flesh.

" 5... 4... 3... 2... 1 "

His low husky voice could even frighten the lion to kneel infront of him. His deep soft voice is a melodious meal for the future of his.

The man came near to him and the next second he fall on his kneel and his head near the leg. The man did not care wheather he is here bending himself low infront of the people of hundred and in the top the teenagers who were none other than friend(s) of his son and daughter is here including the malicious children of his.

The devil sitting in the form of human smiled and took his legs again to the previous position and leaned himself back resting on the cough totally while his leg is straighten to press the hair followed by the knees.

The devil himself checked the man who sat while enjoying the pathetic condition of the man.

" Did you called your child(ren) ?? "

His voice made its way to the trembling ears making his ears to shiver bad.

Even the ears can shiver in his voice... in his eyes.

" Y-Yes , S-Sir "

" Change it as ' master ' "

" Y-Yes , Si-Master "

The devil smirked seeing his effort on the bulky useless man sitting in his all pathetic condition , he can.

" Now call your son here , not his hangers just him "

The dark voice sent a nerve to the man's brain straight up. He shivered under the gaze but never dared to look up to the eyes. Once he did , it is sure he will lost his life more to be frighten his child(ren) who never saw their mother's life too which made him helpless.

" Si-Master Master p-please leave my c-child. She is j-just 14. Not even flowered to see this darkness. She is naive and innocent. She has no idea of anything. P-Please leave her_ "

" It is an order. Get your son here now "

The man has none to think now. He started searching his phone noe but all to groan low when he did not find anything. He internally cursed himself and looked at the devil... sure not in his eyes but to his shoes.

" I don't have my p-phone , M-Master. Can I get hi-him here by my-myself p-please "

He said while pleading clasping his hands while the surrounding glass is the only one to witness the pathetic human and the devil's naughtiness.

He rotated his leg while motioning him to go. The man took a step back while getting up and turned the next second to run to his sun.

The man started to run while his eyes are searching his son.

5 minutes.

Just 5 minutes , he has to search his son and get to the devil or else the consequences are bad than anything.

The man had his daughter as his life because he loved his wife or his obsession more than anything in the world that she died while getting the torture that a girl herself will never think of , she will get.

He ran and found his son standing while drinking and squeezing the bare waist of a woman who wore a dress which was still her middle thighs with a deep neck clearly showing off her cleavage as a meal to the beast which also cupped her br-ast perfect moving its way. Her side waist was revealed with a round space between___ an seducer in the form of woman. Her face is flawless and eternal but showed the maturity of a 30's years.

He mentally cursed his 17 years son and get his hand harshly walking away while the woman stood gasping as she fall straight from the lap of a boy.

His son and groan in the sudden fall of the glass from his hand on his feet.

" Dad. Dad. Where are you getting ourself. She is so bad damn. I could feel the hip grinding upon me. Common you can also_ "

" Shut your mouth and run with me "

His dad shut his mouth while walk-run to the place where the devil presides and sees the hurry walks and acts. The devil internally chuckled seeing the lady fallen in her bu-tt.

The man inside the glass room of the club took the phone again and called a certain man to inform the thing. Within 1 ring , the other line was accepted and he saw it from the glass inside. He rubbed his thigh and took his hand to the cough.

" Get the man who came before alone inside and make sure the other boy to stand near the glass exactly where I sit. If he comes inside , you know everything what will happen after care "

The devil said in his devilish voice and cut the call.

The man was stopped before entering , he looked confusingly at the man who stopped him and started to shout at him but one point of a sharp thin blade , he gulped his lump and the boy near him widen his eyes and stood like freezen statue.

" W-What a-are_ "

" Just leave your son here and get inside. It is the devil's order "

The man looked at his son and turned to face the demon , the slave of devil. He looked helpless which made his son to think numb more.

" Stay here. I will be back "

Before his son could protest , the man ran for his daughter's life.