Care to be Mine | Chapter - 10

Caution :- Gore ( Heavy blood and torture )
Read it on your own risk . I am not a psycho or well crime documentary writer so you may feel disappointed with this .

Vote , comment and share this book . Give my other books a chance too

----- ♡ -----

The man ran around the dark with his sin in his hands. Even though , he has done sins , saw the bloods and got the hands of thugs , his mistake of getting against the Lucifer is the biggest crime he done for his life.

He lost his business , thugs , drugs , brothel and his luxury places and life but now he don't wanted to lost his heirs too.

Not that all the sinners can be like him. He has done all the horrible things for women and girls but now he is running for a life of a girl who happens to be his daughter.

And you think , he will be so caring for a girl which is happen to be his daughter ??

Use the brain and think , he even killed the respect of a woman by making her state a show who gave birth to the daughter and now he will be having anything to be done with the daughter and the named respect and reputation of her.

All the sacrifices comes with a benefit return and here he is running for the benefit.

The darkness did not disturbs him but the benefit happens to be disturbing him. Almost he is dumber with the tag of a ' benefit seeker '.

He almost thrown himself and his son inside the room which been the resident of a devil now. But the luck is not his side , his son and he was thrown to the floor with a hand which is a part of the demon , the slave of the devil.

" Get yourself together , men. The devil is not in a mood to see you "

The demon said casually and roamed his hand in his jet black hair which is sinked with the sweat or water of his own.

" I WANT TO_ "

" Shuuuu !! "

Just the sound ran a wet dry sweat in his spine. The man who bent to the height of the man stood straight now while having a convo with a person other side while the man who is in the floor with his son is nagging by his son about what all this dad...

" Oh ! I think the devil heard your prayer to let you inside but don't be too much excited there is a guest on the way still then you will be in my vision on the floor kneel your knees staring the glass but a thing extra mean to be happen wait a minute for its work to be done "

He said while pushing the man to the floor to lay and his son to his stomach with a great force of kick in his bicep and soon to the son's neck turning his head to the side making him unconscious.

" Huff ! What the use of a gym when you can't even get two kicks "

The demon said making the father to look at his son. The father screamed and tried to get up but again laid with a great force of a leg in his stomach. The force really was strong that led him to splash blood from his mouth.

The demon made a disgusting look.

" I said you have a work to be done so lay still then the work complete "

He said within a second , a man ran to him with an bent which us specially designed with daggers attached to it with the piercing cloth made of it. It is simply black in colour , no decorations but an simple words would make it as a hot spot.

' It will surely dig your grave with your blood '

So be careful while handling it but now that is not in my hand or your's but it in the hand of demons who can't be compared low to devil nor high to devil.