Chapter ONE: Operation "Baby Girl" 📮

"She found colors to paint him, where the world had left him gray"

***
December 1978, Malacañang Palace

GREGGY's POV:

I hate Christmas! No.. I hate holidays in general. I think it's a waste of time. Socializing is simply not my cup of tea. But what do I do? The holy mighty Ferdinand Marcos is throwing this gala night in the Palace.

They say it's for charity.. I am thinking otherwise.

But, tonight is very important for my father.
Because tonight, we will work with the first phase of our operation.

To be able to penetrate the security system of Malacañang, we needed to have a way in. Something that will not spark suspicions.

Something stealth. Almost invisible.

The first choice was for me to enter the ranks of Philippine Constabulary. But it's close to impossible. We cannot risk giving them a red flag when they performed their background check on me. Not to mention, General Fabian Ver is one of the most loyal people to the President.

So we move to Plan B.

Instead of Philippine Constabulary, why not Presidential Security Command? The closest you can be if you wanted to know the whereabouts of the First family.

Honestly, I don't care much about their whereabouts. Bahala na si Ninoy at ang NPA dyan. All I want is for our businesses and our land to be given back to my father.

If Ferdinand Marcos thinks that he can do charity at the expense of other's fortunes, he is wrong.

Walang utang ang tatay ko para sa mga bagay na siningil nya. Now he needs to pay.

Kaya lang, hindi siya.. ang anak nya.

Irene.

I don't know much about the girl except for what I've read from her dossier. She's an anthropology student at the University of the Philippines. She's also studying music. Two to three hours per day, for five days every week! Wow!

She's such a spoiled brat! Palibhasa walang ibang iniisip sa buhay! Puro pasarap at pang arte lang ang alam! Because seriously, what kind of life awaits you after studying anthropology? Or music?

It's the kind of life that's void of responsibility!

Buhay prinsesa! I haven't seen her in person, but I already hate her. She truly is her father's daughter.

Trash! No wonder the NPA keeps on recruiting people. Sino naman ang gugusto na ganito ang klase ng presidente mo? Pamilya nya lang ang masaya!

I did another walkthrough to the room where our plan will take effect, say.. an hour from now.

With the help of the people who's working as part of the palace's household planted by the NPA, this freaking chandelier will fall right above the head of the President's princess.

And I.. will save the damsel from her distress.

 will save the damsel from her distress