6

when we were all discussing plans suddenly Tubbo and Ranboo came, we immediately turned to look at the two of them

Tubbo : "Look what we found!!!"

Ranboo : "we were walking around the prison- then there was a trail of blood from outside the prison towards the forest- blood from outside and when we followed the trail of blood we found half of Dream's mask

When Ranboo gave him half of Dream's mask, GhostDre suddenly panicked and immediately took a piece of the mask

Quackity : "what the fuck? give it to us Dream"

GhostDre : "N-No... l-later.. XD will... G-get angry.. and d-destroy these pieces..."

Tommy : "what do you mean?"

GhostDre : "XD.. h-he.. will find t-these pieces and will destroy them... t-then you won't be able to solve this p-puzzle..."

Sapnap : "wait a minute- Why are you so afraid of XD? pft- you coward!! XD is right, you are very timid "

when Sapnap said that, Techno immediately realized that Sapnap said "Xd" wait- He said that XD was right about Dream being a coward... Techno immediately got ready to hold the sword and glare at Sapnap, Techno also realized that Sapnap was collaborating with XD

Techno : "say it one more time and you won't see tomorrow"

Sapnap : "Is this pig angry because I say something bad about his little friend~? hahaha!!"

Techno : "You really tested my patience."

George : "Sapnap.. stop it, this is not the time for us to do this, Dream is dead and we have to help him"

Sapnap : "WHY?!! Are you afraid? do you really love your friend?!! HE DESTROYED L'MANBURG!!! REMEMBER THAT GEORGE!!"

George : "Sapnap... stop it"

Niki : It's true what George said, we have to stop fighting... there are more important things than that-"

Sapnap : "WHY ARE YOU ALL DEFENDING HIM!?? DREAM HAS DESTROYED L'MANBURG!! HE RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP!! HE EXILE TOMMY AND TORTURES HIM!!! WHY DO YOU JUST DEFEND HIM!!?? XD is right... XD should have killed you all a long time ago..."

Niki and George : "what? did you just say XD.. how do you know him..."

everyone was quiet and stared intently at Sapnap, Techno looked at Tommy and nodded at Tommy giving him a code, Tommy quietly took GhostDre away from the Community House, Techno also sent a private chat to Philza to get ready.

Sapnap : "Uhh- I-I only just met him"

George : "how could you meet him... he never even visited or appeared in front of us.."

Quackity : "... suspicious..."

Philza : "...what are you hiding, Sapnap?"

George : "right.. what are you hiding from us.. Sapnap"

Tubbo : "uhh- Where.. Tommy and Dream?"

Techno : "Tubbo I hate you"

Tubbo : "W-What?"

Sapnap : "I will carry out my duties, I will finish what I should have finished long ago!!"

Techno : "PHIL!! NOW!!!"

Suddenly Techno threw a poison potion, Philza spread his wings and told everyone to get out, Techno moved quickly towards Sapnap and strangled him, in an instant, all the conversation became a fight.

Ranboo : "What really happened.."

Niki : "I don't know....- Philza!! What really happened!??"

Everyone looked at Philza who was taking a breath and he stared intently at the fight that was going on inside the Community House

Philza : "... there are 2 things I noticed about Sapnap.., first.. he collaborates with XD.. second.. he is a spy for XD"

Everyone : "WHAT?!!"

Tubbo : "..that's true... it's been really strange since he followed our conversation... he kept saying that Dream was very strong as if Sapnap had tried to kill Dream indirectly..."

Niki : "yeah... that's right... why was he staring at Dream.."

Ranboo : "... Actually, while we were apart earlier.. I saw Sapnap talking to someone.. but I didn't know who it was.. I only saw his silhouette"

Quackity : "of course that's XD"

Suddenly Sapnap was thrown outside, Sapnap glared at Techno, Techno walked over with a dark aura and prepared to kill him, but Techno just came and strangled Sapnap so he wouldn't do anything.

Techno : "So what should we do with this Bastard?"

everyone just kept quiet and stared at Techno who spoke casually but behind his voice there was annoyance and hatred, Sapnap continued to try to escape from Techno's hands who continued to strangle him.

Quackity : "... take him to Pandora Vault, we will lock him up there and get information from him"

Techno : "oh- Good idea"

Tubbo : "but really- where did Tommy and Dream go?"

Techno : "... After I realized there was something wrong with Sapnap, I immediately gave Tommy the code to leave and Tommy secretly took Dream away from L'manburg."

Sapnap : "Ugh!! you... will definitely regret it... XD.. you will definitely find them both..!! And! will destroy Dream and end this suffering!!"

Techno was annoyed and immediately hit Sapnap until he fainted. Everyone was shocked and scared by this, but Quackity immediately laughed and dragged Sapnap away to Pandora Vault as if Techno had done the right thing.

Quackity : "for the first time I agree with what the pig did"

Techno : "whatever"

Quackity teleported to Pandora Vault and threw him in prison, Sam immediately went to Quackity and asked for an explanation, Quackity also happily explained what had happened, Sam just nodded and started guarding Sapnap's prison while Quackity prepared a place for discussion in Pandora Vault while looking for Information from Sapnap