10

Dream : "because I don't deserve to touch your head, Tommy"

Tommy : "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!!"

Dream : "T-that's not important, let's just discuss defeating this bastard God first."

Tommy : "b-b-but.... ughhh FINEEEE"

Tommy could only sigh and hope that his question would be answered quickly. Finally everyone was discussing about that damn god and gathering information and making simple plans for the time being.

Tubbo : "So... you mean that for now we need to find out who the spies are XD? that's what you mean?"

Dream : "yep- And keep playing your role as usual but don't reveal any information"

Quackity : "Yes, that's easy because I will continue to stay in prison and interrogate that damn person."

George : "hey- don't do it too much.."

Quackity : "yeah yeah"

Techno: "Hey I want to ask"

Dream : "what?"

Techno : "what about the Revival!Book? What are you going to do with the book?

Dream : "oh- me, Ranboo and Wilbur will try to find out XD's weaknesses from that book."

Wilbur : "yey! with my savior!!"

Dream : "haa..."

Ranboo : "this must be tiring"

Techno : "and annoying"

Dream : "yeah.. because we have no other choice until me, Wilbur, and Ranboo find a weakness XD.. we have to be like this- sorry for bothering you all"

Niki : "It's okay!!"

Tommy : "but wait- WHY WAS RANBOO THE ONE CHOSEN TO BE WITH DREAM AND NOT ME?!"

Dream : "because Ranboo can teleport anywhere and also Ranboo is the Enderman prince, so, XD won't be able to touch or interfere with what Ranboo is doing because that will actually create a civil war and will disrupt his plans"

Tommy : "wow- how do you know that so well?”

Ranboo : "because Dream took care of me first!! He also helped me adapt to this world!!!"

Everyone- Philza and Techno : "WHAT?!!"

Dream : "uhhh- That's... complicated to explain..."

Techno : "Basically, after a while Tommy was left, Dream and I went to a forest and there we met Ranboo who was maybe 12 years old? So Dream finally decided to take care of Ranboo and help Ranboo adapt to this world."

Philza : "I'm involved with that too!!! Ranboo always follows Dream everywhere like a duckling following his mother!! and when Ranboo meets Techno, he will learn to sword!! what a cute moment!!"

Dream and Techno : "Phil!!"

When everyone was processing that information, they were shocked and looked at Dream, Techno and Philza. Tubbo floods Ranboo with questions and George asks Philza for the truth, while Tommy felt jealous because Ranboo spent more time with Dream than himself. Dream who saw that sighed and...