My Lovely Regressors child

Omegaverse! Regressor Instruction Manual AU!

Or

Kiyoung who's a beta, helped Hyunsung who's an Alpha with his Rut,

got pregnant.

Or

the RIM world got hit by the omega verse curse!

Out of all the cliche settings in a novel.

Why did it have to be an OMEGAVERSE!!?!

I mean I'm glad I didn't become an omega, but still I'm cursed.

And by that I somehow got pregnant.

How the fuck does that happen?

I mean I helped Hyunsung during his rut.

BUT!!

I am a beta, so it's fine.

Right?

Although I was a beta, my pheromones were a sweet vanilla and a calming jasmine.

Because of this, it confused many people who encountered me, as they said I had an appearance of an omega.

My scent was very faint, so I usually wore a scent blocker, to suppress my scent.

It was weird to have a sweet pheromone on me, so I always wore a scent blocker. Plus it helps me not get caught up in any trouble with other betas, or omegas and alphas.

I was slightly different from normal betas.

Although I had pheromones close to an omega, I wasn't affected by anyone's pheromones. Be it an Alpha or Omega, they never worked on me.

I guess you can consider me lucky.

But......

Now I'm hiding in a small cottage.

My luck ran out.

I took almost all the gold I had with me and I submitted my resignation letter.

Again I'm repeating this again, I got pregnant.

I don't know how, I mean I know I helped Hyunsung through his rut, but I was a beta.

A BETA!!

Most betas were just like normal people, meaning men in general can't get pregnant.

And....the Universe is after my ass.

Since I woke up feeling nauseous after two weeks when Hyunsungs Rut happened.

I immediately checked myself out with Hee-young and that's when I found out I was pregnant. I begged her not to tell hyunsung. In which she promised not to.

Now I'm suddenly carrying Hyunsung's pup inside of me.

Fuck!....using these terms are so weird, especially now that our dimension was hit by the omegaverse curse.

I know Hyunsung would probably be happy with me being pregnant and everything, but I.....don't think I can be happy with my guilt and this unexpected pregnancy.

It was supposed to be Hyejin, not me! Why did I offer to help? Why was I so stupid! I knew the possibility's of me getting pregnant was 3% or even 0% since male betas can't get pregnant. Why did I even bother helping!?