You Cant leave me

Part 2 of "Don't come back to me"

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

-Gr*pe
-Insane Hyunsung
-bad grammars
-No Beta we die like Ito Souta

Hyunsung disappeared.

Fuck!

It wasn't even the end of the year yet!

Shit.

I was scared. Despite hyunsung being a swordsman and a god, he had the stealth of a top class ranger and the skills for it too.

I learned that back when I asked him to help Templar Jenny escape.

The news about this spread like the plague. It was chaotic, but we managed to calm the people down. We assured them that Hyunsung would return.

Due to the sudden news, security had to be raised.

Although I didn't say it, Jung Jinho stayed close to me to keep me safe. He must've noticed that I kept staying close to him often. I even asked if he could guard my room from time to time. He listened and didn't complain, instead he would ask if he could see me change or say something inappropriate.

I'd just flip him off and retort back at him. Even slamming the door on him a few times.

He'd laugh at my remarks, leaving to guard my room.

Today was one of those days. Today was hot, so I'm now changing into a robe and walking into my bathroom. It was late at night, and I would always feel an uneasy feeling when I was alone in my room.

It was probably paranoia but... maybe hyunsung was stalking me?

Crazy right? But....its also very possible...

Again I should be fine, the church put up a lot of security up since the zen incident and the assassination incident and now because of the dissapearance of Hyunsung.

I was now slipping in the warm water, in my bathtub.
I tossed my robe onto a hand railing that was beside my bath tub.
It was quiet like usual. I hummed to myself as I gently washed myself, making sure I cleaned every spot well.

It easily took a few minutes to finish my bath.

I then got out drying myself with a towel and slip on my robe. Tossing my used underwear into a laundry basket. I got up walking out of the bathroom, into my room and walking straight to my closet and pulling out a new pair of underwear.

Slipping on my underwear with ease. I looked at myself in the mirror.

My cheeks had a pink hue on it, my skin was soft and plush.

Right I need to do my skin care routine. I went to my vanity, sitting on my chair as I pulled out my serum and moisturizer.

Don't blame me Jihye Noona forced me to start a routine. She suggested I use these two products since my skin was already smooth.

I quickly finished applying both products.

Letting each soak in before using the other product. As I was about to drink a cup of water, I realized something was off as my minds eye immediately popped up. This alarmed me, as I stared at the information that displayed.