twelve.

evie sat on the couch with a cup of vodka redbull, mostly vodka barely redbull whilst everyone partied around them

evie sat on the couch with a cup of vodka redbull, mostly vodka barely redbull whilst everyone partied around them. sasha was being irritating per usual, missy was chatting with ant and the rest of the guys were all being dickheads. spider hadn't apologised for what he was saying and malakai hadn't shown up yet.

evie was wearing a white two piece, short white skirt and a cute white tank top with a bow and some knee high boots with a heel that made her almost up to spider's shoulder which meant she'd be up to malakai's shoulder.

"hey you okay?" harper asked, sitting next to evie who was drowning her sorrows in her cup.

"yeah.. yeah i'm good. you? i heard about your little lighter trick, smart." evie complimented feeling slightly tipsy already. "maybe i should use one on spider next time, water and hash browns don't seem quite as affective."

harper chuckled a little. "you good? i tried looking for you after you... after you left but i couldn't find you. dusty said he saw you crying." harper passed evie a beer when she noticed her fellow blonde was out of vodka.

"yeah, i just.. yeah." evie trailed off. "just.. kicked up some bad memories i didn't wanna think about again." the blonde shrugged, taking a swig of beer.

"same.." harper nodded.

"you wanna talk? trade stories? or i can just listen." evie offered and harper nodded a little. "you wanna go first or me?"

"you can." harper offered and evie nodded.

this was the first time she'd told anyone apart from amerie all of those years ago. "that night when we were ten, me, you and amerie were supposed to have a sleepover at amerie's house right?" harper nodded. "we didn't bail, i wasn't sick, i was raped that night." it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders.

harper's face dropped, her gut wrenched. "evie..."

"i was walking from the store to amerie's house and.. some guy came to ask me for directions, seemed normal enough but i should've known. the minute he came up to me.. i should've known and i didn't. i was too stupid to think about it." evie sniffed a bit.

"it's not your fault. you were a kid." thinking back to it, harper remembered seeing on the newspaper that there was a child rapist jailed from their area, she didn't know who the victim was but now it all made sense. "i was nearly raped.. after the festival by chook and the eshays. not cash, he helped me." harper admitted and evie grabbed her hand.

"i'm sorry harps." she muttered and harper shrugged. "did you go to the police?" the blonde asked.

"nah i was too scared, just thought i'd shave my head instead." she joked and evie chuckled a bit. "trauma twins, ay?" evie laughed at that one. "come on, it's mardi gras and i wanna get drunkkkk." harper grabbed evie's hand and pulled evie to dance.

they were both dancing for a bit, evie taking a shot from spider's bellybutton and finally malakai arrived.

"hi scary." malakai greeted when evie came up to him with a beer.

she was flushed from dancing and gave malakai a kiss. "hi freshie!" she greeted, drunk as anything. "you look great." the blonde complimented.

when everyone went to leave to go line up to get into the club, malakai was standing with evie, listening to her natter about how cute harpers outfit was. he had his arms around her neck and his chin on her head and she was in deep conversation with dusty and harper, malakai chiming in every so often.

"nice shoes." harper commented bluntly to amerie.

"oh, thanks. they're the only thing of yours i didn't burn." amerie retorted back sarcastically and evie just shook her head. what amerie did for her was nice, but they weren't back to friends until amerie properly apologised for what she did and stopped trying to making sure everything was normal.

when everyone got into the club, evie followed sasha and missy to the bathrooms to do some ket, malakai doing a pill of whatever anyone else was taking. "sasha?" quinni called out.

missy offered quinni a bump and sasha tried to control what quinni was doing so evie rolled her eyes and went to find malakai in the club.

"hey." she drew out, arms around his neck as they danced sensually.

"i feel fucking deadly ay." malakai pointed out and evie laughed, turning around on malakai to whine her hips onto him. everyone was in a circle around evie cheering her as she shook her ass on malakai who was absolutely eating it up with his hands on her waist.

suddenly missy shoved malakai out of the way and her and evie were grinding together, evie whining on missy who was slapping her ass in the process. all of the people surrounding them cheered on evie and missy who were in fits of giggles when they finished and evie found herself wound back in malakai's embrace.