1. HER COMA STATE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
................................................................................
Rajveer was in hiding. After he was declared a murderer and an absconder, he decided to hide himself from the outer world until he cleared his best friend and his own names from those cases.

Yes... He was in hiding but he was well aware about his ex-cadets turned Lieutenants and their postings, their daily lives. He was very much worried about Naina's state of mind because it was very fragile after his sudden exit. Although, she has not only cleverly and patiently solved the cases related to her brother and himself but she also cleared their names with the help of her friends.

After his sudden exit, she built a wall around her to protect herself from the outer world. She never let anyone in except Aalekh after she nearly lost everything of hers. She was getting rebellious day by day as she was a strict and honest officer. She wouldn't let anything get past her until and unless it's safe for the country. She had made many enemies because of that.

On the other hand, Rajveer and Naveen were working on a top secret mission so, they couldn't reveal themselves in front of anyone... Not even in front of Naina. They waited to tell her everything but it seemed that the matter was getting worse.

They got a certain intel that Naina's life was under threat so, they tried to reach her in their own ways but they were late in saving her from her enemies. She was working on a particular mission and that's why she's a thorn in those people's lives, who were connected to that case.

She was ambushed on her way to her home. She fought well in front of her enemies but she was outnumbered and before Rajveer or Naveen could reach her, she was already very injured. She had multiple bullet wounds, knife wounds and a head injury so, before they could save her, she had already fainted due to her injuries after seeing Rajveer near her before fainting in his arms.

It's been 6 months and she was still in coma state. When Rajveer and Naveen found her, they got scared to see her in that state but they were also proud of her because she still killed all of them single handedly before fainting in Rajveer's arms.

Rajveer and Naveen were taking care of her. Their superior decided that her safety should be a must topic for them so, he told them to inform the people that she's on a special mission, the people who know her and who were related to her in some or other way.

No one suspected her sudden disappearance because they knew that it had also happened before so, they didn't ask any extra questions regarding that.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajveer and Naveen were working on their mission and they were working in Naina's room. They were just discussing their next move and at that time, Naveen looked at her who was in a deep slumber. He said...

Naveen (Worriedly) - Pata nahi tab kya hoga jab meri Gudiya apni nind se jagegi...!!! Main use kya samjhauga aur use kaise face karuga, Veeru?

Rajveer (Looking at Naina worriedly) - Tu apni baat kar raha hai?... (Looking at him) Mera soch yaar...!!! Teri behen vaise to bahot pyaari hai, lekin uska gussa utna hi kharab hai. Teri behen mujhe jaan se maar dalegi, agar usne mujhe yaha uske saamne dekha to. Main kaise sambhaluga use? Kya jawaab duga main use? Maine usse waada kiya tha ke chahe jo ho jaay, main use akeli kabhi nahi chhoduga... Uska haath kabhi nahi chhoduga... (Looking at her again) Aur dekh na kya ho gya...!!! Hum us tak pohochne me kafi late ho gaye aur itne ke... Us wajah se aaj vo coma me hai. Use hosh kab aayega yaar...???!!! I'm dying to hear her voice, Navee...!!!

Naveen (Confusingly) - Tu aise kyu baat kar raha hai ke jaise tu uska senior aur mentor se zyada hi kuch hai? Kya tum dono ke beech kuch aisa hai, jo mujhe pata hona chahiye aur tune abhi tak mujhe nahi bataya hai?

Rajveer (Immediately straightening up) - Dekh Naveen...

Naveen (Narrowing his eyes) - Tune mujhe Navee nahi, Naveen bulaya. Iska matlab... Tune koi to jhol kiya hai. Kiya hai na, Veeru? Sach - sach bata. Kya chal raha hai tere aur meri behen ke beech? Kya tum dono...

Rajveer (Immediately) - Naveen... Baat ye hai ke... Dekh... Maine ye sab plan nahi kara tha... Ye kaise ho gya, vo mujhe bhi nahi pata hai. Please... Mujhe galat mat samjhna par...

Naveen (Rolling his eyes at him) - Sidha point pe aa, Veeru...!!!

Rajveer (Without wasting even a second) - Iloveyoursister,Naveen...!!!

Naveen (Confusingly) - Kya...???!!! Kuch samjh aaye vaise bol na bhai...!!!

Rajveer (Taking a deep breath) - I love your sister, Naveen... (Looking at her) I love Naina very much...!!! (Looking at him) I don't know ke ye sab kab hua, kaise hua, kyu hua? I don't know anything... (Looking down) Main bas usse bahot zyada pyaar karta hu. Use kisi bhi kimat pe khona nahi chahta aur na hi usse dur reh sakta hu... (Looking at her) Mujhe pata hi nahi chala ke kab use protect karte - karte, use har kisise bachate - bachate... (Taking a deep breath) Main usse pyaar kar betha yaar...!!!

Naveen (Looking at him expressionlessly) - Aur ye sab tera mujhse kab tak chhipane ka plan tha, Rajveer?

Hearing his full name, he looked at Naveen in fear. Fear of loosing his best friend, fear of loosing his love. He asked...

Rajveer (A bit hesitantly) - Kya tu gussa hai, Navee?

Naveen (Expressionlessly) - Kya meri Gudiya bhi tujhse pyaar karti hai? Kya usne tujhse kuch kaha? Kya tum dono uske academy ke dino se hi...

Rajveer (Immediately cutting him off) - Aisa kuch nahi hai, Navee. Kya tu apni Gudiya ko jaanta nahi hai? Usne sirf tere liye academy join ki thi. Uski apni khushi to dur - dur tak kahi bhi uski list me thi hi nahi. Use to pata bhi nahi hai uske liye mere man me aakhir hai kya... Uske mutabik to main ab bhi uska mentor hu, uska senior hu aur uske bade bhai ka best friend hu... Aur kuch bhi nahi.

Naveen didn't react and just left from there. Rajveer tried to stop him but of no use.
................................................................................
Here's the 1st part guys...😊😊

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤