2. SHE'S AWAKE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
................................................................................

Naveen came back with a thick wooden stick. Seeing that, Rajveer gulped visibly out of fear. Naveen was glaring at his best friend murderously. Rajveer asked...

Rajveer (While getting up from his chair) - Kya hua, Navee?... (While backing away from him) Dekh... Maine jo tha, vahi tujhe bataya yaar...!!! Please, tu gussa mat ho... Abhi tak to hume ye bhi nahi pata hai ke teri behen bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai ya nahi... Please, Navee dekh...

Naveen (In a serious tone) - Seriously, Veeru...!!! Maine tujhe kitni baar bola hai ke tu insaan hai, koi devta nahi hai ke jo tu bas sabkuch jhelne ke liye hi bana hai.

(While going near him with the stick) Saale... Tu ruk kamine... Tujhe to aaj main batata hu. Jab tak tujhe padegi nahi, tab tak tere dimaag ke ghode daudege nahi... Tujhe samjh nahi aayega ke kabhi - kabhi selfish hokar apne liye bhi soch lena hota hai.

He started to hit Rajveer with that wooden stick. Rajveer started to run from him and tried to dorged him multiple times. Rajveer was trying to save himself with the help of a chair which was between them. Rajveer asked...

Rajveer (Confusingly) - Are par tu mujhe maar hi kyu raha hai? Isliye ke main apne baare me nahi sochta ya isliye ke main teri behen ke baare me aise sochta hu?

Naveen (Irritatingly) - Main tujhe isiliye maar raha hu kyuki tu ek number ka gadha tha par mujhe nahi pata tha ke tu ab tak gadha hi hai aur mujhe to lagta hai ke mere tujhe chhod ke jaane ke baad se tu aur bhi dumb ho gya hai...!!!

Saying that, he stopped chasing him. He took a deep breath and sat on his chair feeling exhausted. He indicated to Rajveer to come and sit in front of him. Rajveer took a deep breath and sat in front of him with a little fear. Naveen asked...

Naveen (Exhaustedly) - Kya... Teri problem kya hai, Veeru? Ye baat to aaj tu samjha hi de mujhe...!!! Kyu khudko hamesha takleef me chhod deta hai dusro ke baare me sabkuch karke? Tujhse thak chuka hu main yaar ab...!!! Tujhe agar meri behen se pyaar tha hi, to tune use ek baar bhi batane ki koshish kyu nahi ki, Veeru? Kya tujhe is baat ka dar tha ke meri behen tujhe reject kar degi yaa fir tujhe ye lag raha tha ke you won't be able to be enough for my sister?

Rajveer (Taking a deep breath out of dismay) - Yaar... Aise bahot se factors hai ke jiski wajah se... Main aaj tak Naina ko apne dil ki baat nahi keh paya hu. Tujhe kya lagta hai, mujhe bada maza aa raha hai isme?

Someone (In an exhausted tone) - Ahhh... Mera sar...!!!

Rajveer and Naveen immediately looked towards Naina, who was finally awake and was holding her head out of pain. They stood up immediately out of happiness but on the other hand, Naina started to get out of the bed but was still feeling very disoriented. Because of her coma state, her body was very weak and due to that, she lost her balance and was about to fall down but Rajveer reached there in time to pick her up in his arms.

She suddenly felt light and when she looked at the person who was holding her in his arms, she didn't know what came over her but she started to shed silent tears while looking at him. She took his name like a prayer...

Naina (Emotionally looking at him) - Rajveer Sir...!!!

Rajveer (While emotionally shedding tears) - Cadet Naina Ah Singh...!!!

Listening to that name, she immediately hugged him and started to cry like a lost child who just found her mother after a very long time. Naveen was just witnessing their love and care for each other live, so he just walked out to give them some space. He called Dr. Shalini while going out.

Rajveer sat on the bed while still holding her in his lap. She was clinging to him like a Koala Bear. He was caressing her back to soothe her pain. He was also crying while hugging her tightly. After a while, when she calmed down a bit, he broke the hug and held the back of her neck to make her look in his eyes. He wiped her tears with his other hand and asked...

Rajveer (Gently) - Kya ab tum thik ho, Naina?

Naina (Innocently) - I missed you, Rajveer Sir...!!!

Listening to that, his heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe his ears. He asked...

Rajveer (Hopefully) - You... Did...???!!!

Naina (Tearfully) - Maine... Maine aapko bahot miss kiya... Aap mujhe aise kaise chhodkar jaa sakte hai? Aapne waada Kiya tha na ke aap mujhe kabhi chhodkar nahi jayege?... (Like a child) Main na... Aapki complain bhaiyya se karugi. Vahi aapko thik karege. Aapne mujhe rulaya na, ab bhaiyya aapko nahi chhodege.

Listening to that, he got confused. He looked at Naina and asked...

Rajveer (While creasing her brows) - Naina... Tumhe Naveen ke baare me kaise pata?

Naina (Casually) - Kya matlab? Are vahi to kehkar gaye the na ke unko mission pe bheja jaa raha hai? Aane do unko mission se, aapki complain karti hu unse ke aap mujhe rulate ho...!!!

He was in complete shock to hear that. He had doubts about something but he still asked her...

Rajveer (Patiently) - Naina... Ye konsa saal hai?

Naina (While creasing her brows) - Are abhi ek hafte pehle hi to mili na main aapse academy me...!!! But aap kyu puchh rahe hai aisa, Sir?

It was a complete shock for him. He was confirm that she had lost her memories but the question was... How many memories...???!!! He laid her down on the bed comfortably and said...

Rajveer (While kissing her forehead) - Naina, tum thodi der aaram karo. Main abhi aata hu.

Naina (While holding his hand) - Aap fir se mujhe chhodkar jaa rahe hai?

Rajveer (While caressing her hair gently) - Nahi Naina, ab bilkul nahi. Tumhe Naveen se milna tha na? Main use hi bulane jaa raha hu.

Naina (Excitedly) - Bhaiyya, yaha hai?

Rajveer (With a weak smile) - Haa, Naina. Tum ruko, main abhi use lekar aaya.

She just nodded her head and closed her eyes like an obedient child. He smiled at her and hurriedly left to fetch Naveen there.
................................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 30 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤