②⑥

August 3rd, 2022

Blake hadn't told Gwen what he was going to tell her the day he apologized and it had been eating at Gwen. Every time she brought it up, Blake would shut it down and not say a word about it. Today, Nick, Larry, Isaac and Tanner were going to go out shopping for a vlog while Gwen and Blake stayed back at the house. Gwen was going to get an answer out of him, no matter what. Gwen was sitting on the couch while Nick was filming Tanner and Larry goofing off. They were waiting for Isaac to get ready. Blake was up in his room, recording with someone. Isaac finally came out of his room and the rest of the boys left. Gwen wished them a good day and it was just her and Blake in the house. Gwen turned on the TV and watched some random bad movie. After about two bad movies, Gwen was bored out of her mind and she went up to her room. She sat at her desk and decided today would be a good day to stream. She booted up Stream labs and went live.

gwen @gwenzrite

live right now on twitch.tv/gwenzrite!
going to do a q and a and maybe play some games

13k likes      6k comments      2k retweets                      

Gwen waited for about five minutes for everyone to pile into chat. She saw her viewer count go from 100 to 7k in a second. Gwen changed her starting soon screen to her just chatting screen and waved at the camera.

"Hi chat! How are we doing today?" She looked through chat to see mostly people saying they were good. "I'm seeing mostly good's which is great." She thanked her subs and donation. "So, today we are going to do a q and a cause everyone is gone and I want to answer your guys burning questions about me."

"Favorite animal?"

"I would say a raccoon or a fox. They are like a dog and cat combined. And they are both very fluffy" Gwen looked through chat and saw many questions about the guys. "Chat, this is gonna sound really rude but this q and a isn't about the guys, so please don't ask questions about them."

"Why did you start streaming?"

"Well, I started after I saw how well Nick was doing and I couldn't find another job so, streaming was the only option"

"Who's your favorite out of the people you live with?"

"Ok, that question is kinda about the guys but I'll answer it." Gwen sat there for a second and thought. "I would have to say, the best to live with would be either Nick or Yumi. Nick is great to live with cause he knows how to actually clean unlike some of the guys and Yumi is fun to live with cause he is just a really good person to talk to if you got something going on and he is always willing to help"

yumissass: awwww that's so sweet
gwenssjoking: i love her and nicks friendship
softwillyshut: yumi doesn't even seem like he would be willing to help, strange
Yumi: Gwen, can you make some food for us?

"Yumi, you can make food yourself. you know how to cook"

Yumi: no i don't

"Yes, you do"

Yumi: :(

"Alright, let's answer some more questions"

"What's the worst thing about living with guys?"

"Oh my god, great question." Gwen laughed. " So, most of the time they don't understand how to actually be a human being. Like they don't know how to take care of themselves and they can stink up a house, bad. Like really really bad. They don't know how to clean very well and Tanner with his fucking slop, it's so nasty. I don't know how the hell he eats that shit. The only people that know how to clean well in the house are me, Nick and Yumi. Isaac, Larry and Tanner are the worst when it comes to cleaning. Tanner, I think, is the worst out of all of them."