part 5

[ the next day]

The day was always was normally busy as usual for Fuyuka as she walks down the hallway entering his office and found Ao bing sitting behind his desk , he done with the paperwork knowing that he was not busy but instead it looked like he is just messing around with his pen. As she walked in Ao bing glances at Fuyuka who is just walking to her desk and sit behind before taking out his phone and looks at it while Fuyuka looks at her laptop. A few minutes have passed as the room was still filled with immense silence but it didn't last for long as Ao bing clears his throat as he is about to say something.

Ao bing: so since we are not doing anything , how about we have a cup of coffee at the cafe.he looks at Fuyuka waiting for her response

Fuyuka eyes lazily moves away from the screen and looks at Ao bing before switching it off and puts it in her bag before standing up from her seat.

Fuyuka: hm,sure.

Ao bing stands up from his seat with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Ao bing: well then let's go.

They both got out the office and Fuyuka closed the door behind her. They both exited the building,his car packed Infront of them. Fuyuka looks at his car as they walk down to it.

Fuyuka: wow it's fixed , the last time I heard that it had to bid adieu because of your carelessness.She said in a cold tone with Small hint of tease.

Ao bing: you're such a tease for a stoic girl aren't you he said as a smile creeped on his face.

Fuyuka: shut up.punches his shoulder playfully.

Ao bing:chuckles as he rubs his shoulder. You're strong for a tiny thing like you.

Fuyuka: don't call me that

Ao bing:smirks as he opens the door for her. You can't deny how small and cute you are.

Fuyuka: don't call me cute she said getting in the car.

Ao bing:closes the door behind her and Leans forward on the window But you are cute and you can't deny it

Fuyuka: look are you coming in or not?

Ao bing: pinches her cheek then releases it.Okay I'm coming.

Ao bing moves away from the window and walks towards the driver seat and starts the engine drove off.

[ Time skip : Cafe]

They both arrived , Ao bing parks the car infront of the cafe and removes the key of the ignition and removes his foot off the break and takes off his sit belt and Fuyuka also steps out of the car and closes the door behind her. She looked at the cafe , the cafe looks expensive and luxurious because of how fancy it looks as they both stood Infront of it

Fuyuka:out; of all the cafes in Donghai, why would you pick this one.

Ao bing: looks at her.because I want to and I thought that it would be a good place for us to hang out.

Fuyuka:looks up at him. To hang out?

Ao bing: yeah,do you have a problem?

Fuyuka:no I don't.

Ao bing:grabs her hand and tilts his head. Let's go then.

They both walk towards the door and enters the Cafe. The cafe is well organized and people were enjoying their coffee and the waiters walked around taking orders and some customers glanced at them as they walked in and they were surprised that he is here and some of the girls whispered to each other and continued giggling while looking at him. Ao bing looks around looking for an empty table for them to sit ignoring them. He continued looking around until his eyes found an empty table near the window , Ao bing walks to it with Fuyuka's hand gripped tight in his gloved hand. Ao bing releases her hand after telling her to sit down. Ao bing rolled up one sleeve before taking his seat. They opened the menu.