𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You think you can hit the spotBut you don't even lastYou think you know what she wantsBut you don't even askShe doesn't just fuck she has, feelingsAnd you just wanna play pretendShe's nobody's Barbie bitch and you're no fucking KenShe doesn't jus...

But you don't even last
You think you know what she wants
But you don't even ask
She doesn't just fuck she has, feelings
And you just wanna play pretend
She's nobody's Barbie bitch and you're no fucking Ken
She doesn't just fuck she has, feelings
And she got a heart to mend
But you don't want a person, just a body in your bed"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sirius Murph was a girl who loved to stand out. She came from a rich family.

Her mother was a fashion designer, her father was a singer, and all of those things rubbed off on her, causing her to become who she is.

She's dramatic, sarcastic and impulsive. She loved pranks along with everything she grew up with, and when she died one night from a light falling on her during a fashion show, she didn't expect to be reborn as the child, female, version of Sirius Black.

She fell in love as time passed with her best friend, James Potter. But she never said anything, having thought he had feelings for a red headed girl named Lily. As the story went.

But as it turned out: he didn't. He liked her the same as she liked him.

And as the years pass and things in their lives get more crazy when a sudden kiss at a Gryffindor party how will their relationship turn? Will it take a turn for the better or for the worse? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Harry Potter, The Marauders, or Hogwarts nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)