4

.

.

LOVE WINS

.

.

Wonyoung pov

It's been a month since I joined the university but nothing special occurred. Just doing the same routine everyday: going to study, part time job, come back to the house,and sleep,that's it.

I got up early today. I did my routine and prepared my lunch box (I'll never eat the canteen food again).Soon, I was on my way to that damn place.

I arrived a bit early. I sat on my usual place and started putting my things on my desk until someone slammed the table really hard.

"Get up"

"What?"

"I won't repeat"

"I've been sitting here for a whole month and you didn't say anything but now I won't"

"Leave her Hoon, I can sit behind you" someone said out of nowhere, I looked around and saw that it was a boy that I never saw him before.

"Sorry he can be like this sometimes " I hummed in response.

"I'm Sim Jaeyun,this dude's best friend" Sunghoon just rolled his eyes in a funny way,"but people often call me Jake. How about you beautiful lady?"
Wow I didn't expect him to be that flirt.

"Oh, my name is Jang Wonyoung."

"Nice to meet you then, and don't worry, if this person annoys you again , I'll will make him regret,he is always scared of me"
I giggled at his sense of humor.

As we finished the introduction, the teacher came in with a pile of papers and said:
"okay guys, we are having a surprise test,for the whole morning, I don't want to see anything unnecessary on your desks"

This was the last thing I expected to happen.

The teacher started handing us the papers , and as I started reading the questions, the few information I knew just vanished.
I'm done..

.....

"Less than an hour left" the teacher said.
I barely answer ed the questions and I'm about to kill my self.
I sighed as I gave up and put my pen on the desk.
I looked around the classroom and saw few of people like me and the others writing nonstop, including the creepy guy beside me.

"Psst, Wonyoung" someone from the back whispered , I turned slowly so the teacher wouldn't catch me. It was .

" Take this"

"What's that?"

"The answer s and no protest"
"Oh, a..thank you" I was about to hesitate but seeing my empty paper made me to accept Jake's help. I took the paper and started writing happily before the test came to an end.

_______________

Wow , Jakeyy~~

Your opinions?
Sorry for any mistake again.
Bye for now,take care✋✋.

Words:411.