Preview #1

Arata(subtitles): My little sister, Hana Kimura, prodigy of all prodigies.

Natsumi (subtitles): You could tell that she had everything going for her. She was a natural.

Yū(subtitles): She really was someone to succeed the Kimura family name.

Arata(subtitles): Hana, she always had this very sweet aura around her and always trying to spread happiness and joy, always having a smile on her face, and just being fun to be around.

Narrator: 22 year old Hana Kimura always showed out in the ring as a naturally gifted Joshi wrestler. She was born from a legendary wrestler, Kyoko Kimura, and looked to succeed the family name, but Hana always put her friends and family above herself. Despite her success inside the ring, she was always wanting to be herself and get people interested in wrestling. However, on May 23rd, 2020, two months into the pandemic, Hana's future as a legend in Joshi wrestling and a tv celebrity was tragically cut short.

Arata (subtitles): No. She can't be dead. She can't be.

(subtitles): Is this real?

Natsumi (subtitles): It can't be true.

Arata (subtitles): My mom on the phone told me that Hana had died. I was like, "What? What do you mean 'Hana died'?"

Kris: If she took her own life, she has to be dead.

Arata(subtitles): Someone doesn't just commit suicide for no reason. It doesn't make any sense. Something doesn't add up.

Sumie (subtitles): Arata's sister went up to her room at Terrace House and didn't live through the night.

Narrator: Days after Hana's death, her mother, Kyoko, vowed to end cyberbullying while her oldest son Arata trains to become a wrestler to honor his sister's memory.

Kyoko (in video; subtitles): I wanted people to know that this is a crime. If social media receives all the blame for abusive behavior, nothing will change. The issue is how we think. [Social media] is like a mirror that reflects the minds of those who use it.

Arata (in video; voice cracking; subtitles): There will be a day of judgement for those who bullied my sister to death as I vow to spread awareness through my transition to this sport. That's my promise to Hana, and anyone else who has been bullied on social media.

Arata (subtitles): I wanted to do it out of respect for my sister. Her career cannot be done just after 4 years, and my mom's legacy has to go on.

 Her career cannot be done just after 4 years, and my mom's legacy has to go on

Kal-elsucks

Kal-elsucks