5. prank🤫

Auther pov

They all were on their shooting place half of the shooting was done. currently they all having their lunch on the other hand someone was planning to do something..

Their outfits for shooting...

(Imagine any five)

(Imagine any five)

Taeyhung pov

V:"ok.. done.."

Jk:"wow nice idea..."

Jimin:" then what we are waiting for let's execute it"(he said with a smirk taekook also smirk with him)

Don't be confused my audiance. Let me tell you what is happening.. we are planning to prank moon.. so the plan is that jungkook and jimin will go to moon and will talk about pranking me by puting a chilly powder on the water bcoz I have law toleration.. then I will go to her and ask for water when she will offer me the I will drink it and act like that my tongue is burning.... She will be tensed then we will reveal it..

V:"ok so let's start with the plan..."

Jimin:"you have to shout that ok"(he said to the one of the camera man and he nodded)"ok came with us"(they went to moon they all were having fun with hyungs)

Author pov

Jin:" Listen guys listen.."(he said grabbing everyones attention)

Rm:"no hyung not again"(he shake his head knowing what's going to happened)

Jin:" do you know what colour Hamburgs are?!?

Lisa:" Hamburg"

Jin:"nee"

Moon" no we don't know you tell us"

Jin:" burgundy hahahahahahah"

Girls:"what"(they look at eachother with awkward face)

Jin:"hahahah"

Rm:"sorry he is like this.."(they were talking when jimin and jungkook came to them )