12.Calvin Klein 👙🩳🤭

Moon pov

I was in my room.... And thinking about the hate comments which I was receiving since days.. ugh why me what I did even was away from them(BTS) even in the interview I try to avoid them... Just to show I talk with them only... I was on my thoughts when..

Rose:" moon are you up..."(She came inside of the room)" Where is your phone..?!?"

Moon:" I don't know unnie.. may in the hall.."

Rose:" our manager was calling you from past one hour.. he want to talk to you... Call him"

Moon:"ok.." (I search of her phone).." yeoboseyo sir"

Mg:" moon how are you feeling.. "

Moon:" I'm feeling good.. "( he asked me because I fainted a few days ago because of weakness and I got energy doses)

Mg:" good to hear.. while you came to the company right now..?!"

Moon:"only me..?!?"

Mg:"yes... It's your solo project.."

Moon:"ohh okk I will be there in half an hour"

Time skip

Moon pov

Moon:" unnie I'm going to the company.."

Lisa:" alone.."

Moon:" no with the driver.. I will be back soon ok byy"

Jisoo:"stop there girl..(she strictly said and I stopped she walked to me with the serious face I gulp)... eat something first.."

Rose:" yes unnie makes her eat she is doing so much diet these days"(I glare at her)

Moon:" im not on a diet.. "

Jennie:" then eat something before leaving the house" (they said and I eat)" unnie eat now can I leave byee"

Bp:" byyee mumaa"

Moon:"yeah"( I blush)

Time skip

Moon:" what alone"( I get up from my place)

Mg:" yes.."

Moon:"but why are you sending me alone last time I went with Jennie Unnie..."

Mg:" but this time she has other projects to work on, so you have to go.. and you will be not alone jungkook will be there too..."( That the problem he will there to even in the flight too I cry internally)

Don't be confused guys... Calvin Klein show was about to happened.... And I got a invitation to attend bcoz I'm ambassador of the brand.... but my problem is not Calvin Klein... I don't want to face jungkook... I will got more hate huhuhmm.. I lazily went home...

Lisa:" moon you back.."(she came to me excitedly and hug me..)

Moon:" yes unnie I'm back..."

Rose:" what happened to you baby?!?"

Moon:"I don't want to go alone to UK.. unnie..(I saw Jennie Unnie) "jennie unnie" (I walk to her)" unnie why are you not coming!?." (they laugh at my whine)

Jennie:"hihi baby, I have to attend Another.. event that's why.. "

Moon:"ok."(I said while sulking)

Jisoo:" moon-ni when you have to leave.?!"

Moon:" next week Unnie"

Time skip