𝟖; 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

        𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 girls drove to the police station and showed the police the entire footage — her dad was now behind bars. if  you asked how the three girls were doing, they were alright.

     paige was pushing through, getting to school on time with the help of her crush, azzi, who jaylen and kamorea never failed to tease her about.

      jaylen sometimes stayed at kamorea's house. the two girls had grown closer over the three days. after they had a sit down and apologized to each other for the argument.

      jaylen, kamorea and paige walked out of the police station, they had done it, they had showed the officers the footage — now they were going to arrest jaylen's dad.

        paige had called azzi to pick her up even though kamorea had offered to take her home. she wanted to be with azzi tonight, she needed her.

       so the two girls waited until azzi showed up before leaving paige and getting side the car. this time jaylen sat in the passenger seat instead of the back.

       the girls sat in silence as kamorea started the car, but the girl didn't drive — she just sat there staring.

  jaylen thought she was reminiscing the traumatizing events that had just taken place, which jayleb didn't blame her, but that thought when out the window when the girl in the driver seat spoke.

   Kamorea turned to jaylen "I'm—" she paused, questioning if she whether she should continue.

     jaylen reached over the armrest towards the girls hand, squeezing it in reassurance, giving the girl the green light to continue.

     kamorea whispered, "I'm sorry" she watched as jaylen's face scrunched up confusion — the action made shake her head while smiling. she thought the girl's face was adorable.

      jaylen frowned, "what are you smiling at? and what are you sorry for?"

kamorea only shook her head, staring at the girls face before moving the hand that was under jaylen's on top of it.