𝟐.𝟓; 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

★ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝; 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 ★

ミ★𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧ミ★ 𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

𝐀 𝐊𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂 𐬼

"THIS IS SOME FREAKY HOUSE OF HORROR SHIT!" AZZI SCRUNCHED HER FACE UP AT the sight of the old rusty warehouse as they crawled up to it. yep, they were crawling. jaylen figured if they pulled up with the car, if there was someone inside, they would run once they saw the headlights. paige smacked azzi on the back of her head, whispering for her to be quiet.

    jaylen watched as azzi mimicked paige's actions and smacked her now girlfriend's head back. the dread head watched as the two began hitting each other back and forth and let out a loud scream. the two girls froze before turning to look at their friend who now had her head in her hands in frustration.

   "well, if whoever's in that warehouse didn't know we were here already, they do now" azzi whispered to paige, though, jaylen still heard her and shot the girl a glare. "are you two done fighting?" jaylen questioned.

   the girls nodded and began crawling towards to warehouse once again, realizing this was a serious moment. once the three girl's reached the warehouse, they could see from the outside that it was dark.

    "fuck it" jaylen breathed, moving out of the crouching position and running towards the warehouse door. the shouts from her friends falling deaf to her ears as she made it to the door. the girl could see a big lock on the door and looked around for something to break it.

    she could hear the footsteps of her friends from behind her. they were finally catching up with her. "look for something to break this lock" jaylen instructed. the girl would burn this fucking warehouse down if it meant getting to kamorea quicker but that would result in her lover getting burned.

    jaylen wanted to laugh at the thought, but refrained.

    the dread head began kicking the door. she figured if it was rusty it would break fast. paige found a rusty metal bar on the side of the warehouse and rushed over to help jaylen in breaking the door.

   "oh shit- my knees giving out" paige grunted as her knees buckled.

    jaylen turned and stared at the girl, dumbfounded. she was starting to regret even coming here with the two. "azzi, come get your girlfriend while I handle this.". azzi pursed her lips shut, visibly holding back her laughter as she kneeled next to her girlfriend.

    jaylen groaned and she kicked the door, pieces of wood breaking off as she did so. for an athlete, she didn't expect herself to get so tired quick, but she fought through it. the only thing on her mind being to find kamorea.