my way(unexpected reactions)

We both look at the face of pearl, she looked really upset or something like that, is hard to tell while she saw our mess, making very funny faces seeing the state of our living room.

   Then spinel, and I look again at each other, I smile at her, but something is different, she is not acting like a child, don't laugh at the situation like she did many times, she looks more serious and mature?... In a fraction of seconds spinel unroll her elastic arms around me, and we stand up really fast, but for some reason that make me feel.  Empty?.....

    "Hey" I gave a silly smile trying to find an excuse or something like that "look I know what looks like but listen to me pls". I beg to pearl to let me explain, she looked at me like she will listen me, I close my eyes, sigh, feeling relief, looking at her again, but suddenly her eyes open like a lion who see a prey, she was dead serious, looking through me, that make me freeze, as she starts to walk at my direction seen me like that, make me feel wrong, almost like she was ready to hit me. 

 As she got close spinel put in front of me "look, was not his fault" I was not expecting she will do such thing for me, she was looking at pearl with such determination, but Pearl ignores her and walks past us picking the sword of Rose, she analyses the sword and see a crack, she hugs the sword, as I see her action she was hugging so hard that almost cut herself in act, both of us could see she was shaking, I start to feeling something was off, pearl never react like this, what is happening?.

"Who... who did this?" pearl speak as seem calm tone but have a tension in the air, almost like a gun ready to shoot a hostage in national TV, I step back, feeling the air more and more harsh, bumping into Spinel who was on my back, I look at her a little scared, the anxiety starts to return, Spinel looks at me with surprise again, what could she have seen in my eyes? She stands in front of me, almost as if she wants to protect me, I don't understand.

"I. I did" spinel take the fault for Steven she looks like other person, she would never do that, at least for me "I know, I am sorry, maybe Bismuth can fix it" She continues and smiles a little nervous about the situation who was clearly not good.

Pearl look at spinel with hate, leaving the sword gently at the floor, she stands up without look at us, her forehead start to shine, my blood freeze, I feel the urge to run, so I did, pulling spinel, running the Teleporter was a few steps, I pick her hand and run to the Teleporter, when we got there I turn to see pearl ready to launch her spear, she launched with so much force that almost get in the face of spinel, in a second I teleport us to the base in the moon, moon base, we fall in the floor, I was tired and such adrenaline in the blood that actually kill someone from the heart and spinel seem someone who just see death in front of her, I approach her

"sorry for not assuming the mess I did" felling guilty and looking at her eyes, with my eyes well open because of adrenaline to see her hands shaking, and her eyes lost in the floor of that base, I put slowly one of my hands in her hand, holding firmly, when I did, I could feel her eyes penetrating my soul, so I retire my hand "sorry" I look at the floor felling shame for what I did, trying to give her some space stepping back, but she pulled me without any other reason she hug me, what is happening to her? I ask in my mind.

Here we are at least have pass around 20 min, spinel still a little in shock, but now she wants to stand up "let's go, let's see if there is anything that we can enjoy" spinel say while give me a weak smile, as we start to explore the moon to find some relief... While going up at that base, is something was different like someone was here before us, we go up, and we find the panel still broken of last time, I sigh, still remember that time, garnet can really be scary sometimes, but spinel was not interested in the panel, but in the walls, the drawing that I believe be the diamonds, well the last time ruby tell me the history about my mother.