The story

I've never been a type of person to get mad at someone I always tried to forgive and forget you know, I've met a girl well not just any girl she was a person that used to annoy me in middle school but were best friends now and I couldn't be any happier but the only problem is we're polar opposites... I want to make people laugh to forget about their problems she wants to look people in their eyes and break their hearts but that's the girl I'm in love with,

people are telling me to be careful but I will always trust her and her word, things have been going pretty good she's my first ever valentine I learned she loves hello kitty so I got her a big gift basket of hello kitty and she loved it I was so nervous to give it to her but I'm glad to see that she sleeps with it every night, She's been acting weird lately she said she's fine but I know she's not so I went to the store to buy her her favorite monster (it's the pink one) I'm sorry I don't know the name I know the one isn't gonna be enough for her cause she looks really stressed so I bought her 5 of them she really was appreciative but walked off very quickly when she seen someone come behind me but I don't know why she did so because it was only my best friend. 

She's been getting mad at me for talking to girls lately even if it's my teacher or people she knows I known for years it's not like I hate toxicness I'm into it but I know something's bothering her but I trust her with my whole heart and love her with my whole soul she's my little black cat, I try to call her everyday cause she says I don't so I try to clear my schedule to call her everyday for a set time, I call her everyday and we talk but only till 6:30 even though we get out of school at 2:00 but I know her parents are kinda strict so it's okay. My bestfriend has seem really happy recently and I'm glad for him he says he meet a new girl and that I know her but he's not ready to tell me yet because she's not ready to be public with him, I called her last night she answered but she was on the phone with my bestfriend....i never knew they were friends it's kinda weird but it's okay I trust my beautiful girl.

Things have been connecting how could I been so fucking stupid was I not skinny enough does she want me to be a boy? Is it cause I'm taller than him does she want me to get shorter? but I know she won't do that to me cause she said she loves me and she'll never.

He's been to her house more than I can count on all  ten of my fingers all the times she said she couldn't call was because she was on the phone with him everytime she said she didn't have Wi-Fi was because he was at her house fucking her we had the same black cat and we didn't even know. It's been about a 3 weeks  sense we broke up but I still try to look for her face in the hall to make sure she's okay I know she might have not of loved me but I loved her it was like she was the missing piece to my puzzle but yet it seemed like everyone was playing the same puzzle and she was the same piece, I try to come with peace about the fact that she doesn't love me but I couldn't help but pull her to the side to make sure she's okay.. our eyes connect and it was like I was rereading her deepest sorrows and the most loudest cry's from the inside I asked if she was okay "hey are you okay I've been seeing you around and I've seen your grades please try to do your work" she just looked me in my eyes and I could tell she was sorry but I didn't care about her apology I just wanted to make sure my black cat was okay "I'm okay" she said I'm a low whisper her eyes still never left from mine "no you're not" I whispered back giving her a big smile like nothing that she did broke my heart like I didn't starve myself whishing to be skinny like the man she cheated on me with "I'm sorry" she said her again "it's okay I'm not mad at you" I said to her looking as genuine as I could so she knows that I don't hate her cause I don't hate no body I've talked to her that one class and haven't said anything to her again till next week and this time we've talked about the break up "please I'm so sorry my heart hurts from what I did" she looked me in my eyes and I can see she's about to cry "it's okay I forgive you please don't cry" I said to her maintaining the eye contact while pulling her in for a hug..

I just couldn't help it I knew she needed but at that very moment she felt like my best friend again "I'm so sorry I love you can we please start over" she said while breaking the hug looking up at me in the eyes hopes of me saying yes but I shook my head slightly "no we can't please don't" I said while remembering how I felt in that moment know of what she did to me "I'm so sorry it'll never happen again please I love you you're my girl I don't love him" she said looking at me again but this time sounding more desperate "you don't love me"

"You never did" I added on as  I said In a whisper to her but I still look at her with love "please don't please I do love you I'm so sorry even my parents hate me" she said still looking up at me "you don't love me and it's okay I forgive you" I said to her trying to let  her go but I feel her tighten her grip on me "please I'll do whatever" she said gripping me harder "shhh it's okay please stop crying, you don't love me and it's okay it's you loved me you would've never done that but it's okay cause I forgive you" I said to her but letting go her go leaving her alone in the secret room In the class while I go back to my seat In the class... it's been 3 days sense the interaction and I still try to include very little conversation for her to be included but I can't help but feel bad for my little black cat.

———————————————————————————
LET ME KNOW IF YALL WANT ANOTHER PARRT CAUSE I CAN DO ANOTHER BECAUSE I DIDNT INCLUDE OUR LAST CONVERSATION