10

A few months went by, Giyuu actually forgot about the guy who came to talk about her father's will. She was so focused on taking care of Shin it completely slipped her mind. Sanemi didn't and he kept planning to propose, the money would be good for their family, but he wanted Giyuu to have everything her father's will is willing to give.

He even bought a ring but it was getting harder to hide it from her, every time he re-hid it she would always get really close to finding it and it was pushing him over the edge, especially when he went to work because he was scared she was going to find it while he was gone and wasn't able to stop her.

So he incorporated the help of Obanai Iguro. Obanai and Misturi were actually going out and one day while Obanai was on a date with her Sanemi abruptly showed up. He had Shin in a baby sling. Obanai and Misturi were sitting outside at a table for a cafe, they were holding hands while talking. Then all of a sudden a small box was slammed down on the table. Obanai looked up. "The fuck you doing here?" Obanai asked. "Is that a ring? Are you proposing?!" Misturi asked. "Yes, but she always gets close to finding it to the point I can't hide it anymore. So I need you to hold onto it for me until I'm ready to do it." Sanemi explained. Obanai sighed and grabbed the box, he then shoved it in his pocket. "Okay, now go." Obanai said, he then turned all his attention back to Misturi.

Sanemi sighed or relief it was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Well the reason he was actually out was to get groceries with Shin while Giyuu slept at home. Sanemi went to the store and started to buy the groceries. He noticed a woman kept staring at him. He was trying to hurry to get out of the store because it was making him uncomfortable.

"Excuse me?" The lady actually came up to him. Now he had to talk to her to see what she needed. "Yes?" He asked. "Well I just wanted to ask if you were single?" She asked, it was like all common sense was thrown out of the window for her. "Lady, I have a baby. What makes you think I am?" Sanemi asked. 

"Well, okay since I know your wife is probably fat from having a baby why don't you just get with me and we just won't say anything to her?" She was getting more persistent. Sanemi felt baffled. "Nope. My girlfriend his hot as fuck, hotter than you too. And she actually is losing all the pregnancy weight really fast, she is the only one I want." Sanemi said before turning around and walking away. She kept following him even though he was walking home with the groceries in hand. "She really doesn't give up does she?" Sanemi thought to himself.

"Sanemi?" A familiar voice called out to him, it was Giyuu with the two dogs. Sanemi knew she was taking them on runs more than usual because she wanted to lose the baby weight. Sanemi walked to her and bent down a bit so she could kiss his lips. Then they heard an "ahem" they both turned around. "Excuse me? Who are you?" The girl asked. "His girlfriend?" Giyuu responded, she was confused on who she was. "No, he said his girlfriend had that baby, you defiantly don't look like someone who had a baby." She said pointing at Giyuu's torso area. "Well, I am and this is my kid." Giyuu said. 

The girl just stare at them, then scoffed and walked away. Giyuu was so confused and for some reason something clicked in Sanemi's mind. "Marry me?" Sanemi asked while looking down at her, she turned and looked up at him with wide eyes. "What?" She asked.

"Marry me." Sanemi said once more. "Okay." She said, she really didn't know what to say since it was so out of the blue. They walked back into the apartment and did their normal daily routine, for some reason it wasn't sticking in Giyuu's mind that she was now engaged to Sanemi. They did everything and it was nighttime. They got into their bed and she sat there and then she got it. And she started to cry. 

It surprised Sanemi. "What's wrong?" Sanemi asked holding her. "We are gonna get married." She said while crying. Sanemi nodded. "Yes we are, Obanai has the ring because I was scared you were gonna find it. I'll get it tomorrow." Sanemi said as he kissed Giyuu's face while comforting her.

They went to bed shortly after that, and really early in the morning Sanemi showed up at Obanai's with Giyuu and Shin. Sanemi had Shin in the baby sling. He opened the door since he had a key and when the door opened, Obanai was seen having coffee. "What the fuck?" Obanai asked while seeing them. Giyuu walked in and started to jump up and down. "Give me the ring!" She said while shaking him.

Sanemi thought it was nice to see her like this, she was usually calm all the time and never really let her emotions get the best of her but it was nice to see her let loose. Obanai sighed and walked to his bedside table and pulled out and tiny box. "Go crazy." He said handing it to her. She quickly opened it and put it on and started to run and jump around since she was very excited. Shin started to laugh seeing Giyuu jump and run around. While he was laughing he just blurted out. "Mama" Everyone froze and actually Giyuu tripped and dropped to the floor only to get back again. She ran to Shin and took him out of the baby sling and held him. "Say it again."   Giyuu said, Shin laughed and reached out to her. "Mama." He said it once more, Giyuu's eyes started to water and she held him close and hugged him. Sanemi smiled. "When is Dada next?" Sanemi asked.

"No when is god father next?" Obanai asked. Sanemi looked at him like he was dumb. They went home that day very happy. Giyuu and Sanemi got engaged, she got the ring, and Shin said his first word making Giyuu very happy.

End of Part 10 of Kill Her.