jealously at the party

btw the photo at the top is of my older brother who went to a party like this with me, i just thought it matched the vibe of this party.

The end of Term is approaching at Hogwarts, and Matteo has been acting like a complete cunt towards you so you've been ignoring him for days. 11 days to be exact. You couldn't bear looking at his fucking beautiful face without wanting to ride his tattooed hands. You would be lying if you said you weren't thinking of him, making you all hot and bothered.

Tonight there was a big glow paint party on the beach, a perfect excuse to distract you from your thoughts. It is currently 6:30 and the party starts at 8 so you and your friends were getting ready.

 It is currently 6:30 and the party starts at 8 so you and your friends were getting ready

(this is your fit for the party-if you don't like it you can imagine smt else)

You were feeling like a goddess when you arrived as everybody's eyes were trained on your figure like you were the only sip of water in a big desert. (omg sorry what was that metaphor!)

As you're scanning the crowd you lock eyes with the familiar scum bag that you've been mad at for days. His eyes were filled with anger and lust. Many different emotions rampaged through your body as you sam him there. After realising that you have been holding eye contact for to long, you forced yourself to look away and make your way to the bottles of alcohol. With shaking hands you made three tequila shots, chugging them down like there was no tomorrow.

Over the course of five minuets you somehow happened to hover towards the dance floor, it feeling like a vivid dream

Over the course of five minuets you somehow happened to hover towards the dance floor, it feeling like a vivid dream. You didn't mind as you were here to have fun. On the dance floor you found this hot guys who was really nice, but all you could find yourself doing was comparing him to Matteo. You wiped those comparisons away and started to grind your ass onto this guys crotch, making him have a mild boner. Looking through your thick eye lashes you saw an livid familiar male stalking towards you.

Before you could register what was happening, Matteo landed a big fat punch on to the guys nose causing the dude to cry out in pain.

"PUSSY" Matteo shouted as he pulled you away from the dance floor and lead you to a quiet part of the beach were you could still hear the party but it wasn't pounding in your ear.

"WTF WAS THAT Y/N" fumed a furious Matteo.

"I WAS HAVING FUN, AND HOPEFULLY GETTING LAID!!!" you exclaimed at the top of your lungs.

"y/n the only person im ever letting touch you again is me!"

"you don't fucking get to say that after you were acting like a complete arsehole all week!"

"Jesus titty-fucking Christ, you were the one ignoring me when I was trying to talk to you"

Both you and Matteo just stared aggressively into each others eyes, this stare turned into lust as you realise how close you were. Matteo hungrily grabbed the back of your neck and smashed his lips against yours, you didn't fight against him you had missed him to much. He bit on your lip and as you gasped slipped his tongue into your mouth. You moaned at the feeling, Matteo grinned and started working his hand up your thigh, and grabbed the string of your black lace lingerie. His fingers worked in circles on your cilt as you rubbed your palm against his raging bones. He left out a little groan.

"Matteo- please" you shakily moaned.

"Please what darling" Matteo smirked.

You took in a deep breath, "Please fuck me" you let out with all the confidence you had left.

With that little bit of consent, Matteo quickly moved you guys down onto a beach chair that was near by, and slowly started to remove the straps of your dress past your shoulder and underneath your boobs. Matteo stopped for a second and just stared at your boobs. The cold air on the beach made your nipples hard. He started leaving kisses starting on your neck creating a trail down towards your lower stomach. You flexed your hips forward trying to get some friction, suddenly you felt very cold and you saw Matteo taking of his pants and underwear leaving him with a very erected penis. Personally you didn't find penises attractive but this penis could be an exception. With one hand he pulled your panties off and with the other he started to rub his head against your pussy, causing you to let out a little moan.

And with that Matteo started thrusting into you showing no remorse. You swear the sounds of your moans and skin clapping could be heard from the other side of the beach, yet you not interrupted. Matteo brought his mouth to one nipple and sucked, and with his other hand massaged your other breast. Then he alternated making sure both were treated the same. You felt your climax coming. Before you had a chance to tell Matteo, your climax ripped through a squirted everywhere. Then you felt Matteo's thrusts become sloppy and then he pulled out onto your stomach, letting his lifeless children stick to your skin. Matteo took his fingers and rubbed some of the juices of your stomach and into your mouth, making you taste a sweet pineapple like flavour.

Matteo then collapsed on top of you, breath heavy and eyes lazy. "I missed you princess" whispered Matteo. "I missed you too amore mio" you whispered back .

Hey! i hope you liked that! it took me 3 hours!! anyway i hope you have a lovely day/evening/night.

if you have any recommendations please put them in the comments!

lots of love- liv