motorbike

Tonight is date night, and that means Matteo will be taking you tonight to watch a movie and have something to eat. 

You decided that you wanted to look extra tempting tonight as you are feeling extremely horny and you want to tease Matteo. 

(if you don't like it you can choose something else)

You decided on this outfit, thinking it was cute but sexy at the same time. You heard a 'bing', snapping you out of your thoughts you looked down at your phone at the message Matteo left. It read 'down stairs darling', You raced down there impatiently. 

When you arrived down stairs you saw Matteo leaning against his motor bike looking fine as fuck. You became wet at just the sight of him. You had to stop for a second to regain your breath. 

(little bit of inspo on the vibe of the scene)

As soon as Matteo spotted you he opened his arms for you to jump into. He hugged you life his life depended on it, after a few seconds of just hugging Matteo leaned down as kissed you on the lips, catching you by surprise.

 You moaned into the kiss leaning forward making Matteo groan as your front pressed against his shaft. Matteo pressed you against the motorbike and started to attack your neck with kisses, surely leaving hickeys. 

"I want to fuck you so badly right now princess" Matteo huskily whispered into your ear. "what if people see us" you replied letting out a moan as Matteo nibbled on your ear. 

"Its 11pm princess, nobody will see us, but if they do i wont hesitate to shoot them in the middle of their head" Matteo said, making you squees your thighs in response. 

Matteo glided a hand up your thigh bunching your skirt at your hips as he swipped a finger along your cilt. You let out a shaky breath as he lightly massaged your clothed pussy while still attacking your lips with his own. 

You thumbed with his belt trying to untie it, you finally got it and let it drop onto the floor. Matteo grabbed it and though it over the side of the bike. 

He then lifted you on to the seat of the motorbike covering your body with his own. He undid his trouser zipper and let his erection come out of his underwear. 

You watched in awe as Matteo fisted his cock in his hand a few times pre cum oozing out of the tip, feeling risky you leaned down and licked the tip a bit. Making Matteo groan and tease your pussy with his cock. 

He slipped his tip in and out slowly teasing and testing you limits for a good 2 minuets. He grabbed one of your hips before entering his cock into your tight warm hole. 

He groaned at the feeling of his cock stretching your hole wider and wider as he pounded in and out of you. 

You felt so euphoric in the moment as he moves on of his hands down to your pussy and started massaging it as well as still fucking you. 

This set you into a crazy frenzy of moaning no stop, your nosies made Matteo come to his edge. As you came to your high, your juices covered Matteos cock, making it hard for him to hold back any longer. 

Matteo was trying his best to hold it back as he was still pounding into you, making you cum for the second time. 

But after you came for the second time he couldn't hold it back anymore and pulled out squirting his juices all over your clothed tits. 

He got his finger and collected some of his seamen and beckoned you to open wide and suck. You sucked his fingers while holding eye contact with him and his beautiful chestnut coloured eyes. 

Matteo carried you up to your apartment and rested you down on the bed. You quickly fell asleep but awoke again only a few moments later when you felt a cool sensation against your thighs. 

There Matteo was with a wet cloth cleaning you up. He whipped your pussy clean making you let out a shaky moan. "as much as i would love to fuck you again princess, you need to rest" Matteo whispered in your ear, leaving a kiss on your cheek before tucking you into bed and laying down next to you. You both fell asleep promptly, sleeping a nightmare free night. 

hey love's i hoped you liked that! may you please leave any suggestions for stories in the comments or message me privately if you want to stay anonymous!!!

anyway ciao<3 have a great day/evening/night!