chapter 2- adventure- You and I

Author: Sorry for not being able to publish stories these past few days!! Because I'm studying for the exam on Monday, I don't remember T-T but thank you everyone for waiting patiently. I promise maybe after the exam, I will update the story more often :D

The crew's POV...

"S-sorry" Ikkaku stammered. His voice was a little scared when he felt Law's sharp eyes looking at him.

"Law... you said.. that wolf is yours.. what do you mean?? we don't understand what you mean.." Penguin walked closer and said, but had to stop because Law's murderous gaze shifted from Ikkaku "Don't bother.. just pretend I didn't say anything.." Penguin retreated. Bepo ran over, "Stop looking at we like that.. captain.. it scared.." Bepo tried to reconcile

"How about... let's throw a party to celebrate the new member..!" Bepo commented, everyone nodded, worried about how Law would react. "R-right.. let's throw a celebration party, shall we captain..?" Sanchi said.

Seeing Law's silence, they gulped, waiting for their captain's response. Law nodded, hugged Luffy, and walked into the dark hallway. They breathed a sigh of relief "Law isn't usually like that.." one person said, and they all agreed "If he gets too angry, he'll just sigh and leave, over here.." Sanchi said, his voice low. looking worried "he protects that bastard wolf.. doesn't let anyone touch," Ikkaku said "Don't say that.. if Law hears.." Bepo talked a lot, thinking of the scene of the heavy murderous eyes He could see through the anxiety inside

"Law today is so unusual.. like he was hypnotized.." Penguin said everyone agreed with that opinion.

Law and Luffy POV

...

He held Luffy in his arms bridal style "Okay little wolf, let's go tour the ship?" Law spoke up, hugging Luffy in his arms, his hands tightening slightly but not too painfully "WHAT??! Sightseeing..?!! SUGEE!!~ ship sightseeing!! Torao ship sightseeing!!~" Luffy was excited. , wagging his tail non-stop because he was so excited.

"Damn.. stop wagging your tail like that... I'm going crazy" Law muttered, his voice was hoarse, so deep that even though Luffy's ears were sensitive to sound, he also felt itchy. His eyes were hard and filled with desire.

"What did you say, Torao?" Luffy turned his head to look at Law with innocent puppy eyes and asked. Seeing Law keep staring at his tail wagging in excitement, "Torao..? What's wrong with you??" Suddenly, Law grabbed Luffy's tail and stroked the sensitive spot so hard that Luffy gasped, gasped, and moaned softly. Not understanding the situation "T-Torao..! What's wrong with you...?! Luffy frowned.

Law suddenly woke up and saw his hand holding the base of the tail - a wolf's sensitive spot. Because he is a doctor, he knows that this is a point that the dire wolf tribe like Luffy should not touch. Law snatched his hand back, a little surprised, "I-I'm sorry little wolf.." gasping slightly when he saw Luffy's face with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Luffy's attitude changed "It's okay!! I forgive you, Nishishishi!!~~" Law was a bit shocked at Luffy's sudden and innocent forgiveness, worried that many people would take advantage of him "Wolf little... don't forgive too easily even if it's just a small mistake... you might be abused" Law reminded Luffy, feeling the warmth of the little dire wolf's body radiating onto Law.

"Yes!! Nishishishi!!~" he smiled, rubbing his small body against Law's chest "It's so warm... I want... to fuck you so bad...little wolf.." Law bit his lip but I also have to calm down and not let his lust arise.

                                                             .....................TBC....................

NOTIFICATION >:0SOME MORE CHAPTERS WILL HAVE 18+ SCENES