chapter 2: adventure: Sweet moans...

2:30 am | 25 minutes have passed

.

.

.

Twenty-five minutes had passed, and he couldn't sleep with his arm pinned between Luffy's soft, slim thighs. He swallowed, trying to control the dirty desire floating above his head. "Damn... what was I thinking..." Law whispered to himself. Looking down at Luffy's face, he couldn't help but notice his shiny, rosy lips... there were many words for Law to honor Luffy's lips. He stared forever, absentmindedly using his other hand to touch Luffy's lower lip. The person was sleeping soundly next to him. 

"It's...softer than I thought. I want to bite it so bad..." Law whispered under his breath.

"What if... you were whining and begging me? Hmm..." Law mused, lost in the world of his dark vision (R18). The hand pinned between Luffy's thighs was a bit startled when Luffy was pinning it tighter and deeper, rubbing against Luffy's pants. Law stiffened and pulled out a little so that his palm was placed on Luffy's crotch for a moment before pulling out completely. Right now Law's mind was just wanting to fuck Luffy, mark Luffy as his own. Although it was something he planned to do for a long time and then he would do "that*" with Luffy, who could resist that temptation, clearly Luffy was the one who seduced him first.

"Mugiwara- ya..."

He pushed the straw hat next to Luffy away, and his hand slowly slid into Luffy's shirt, he buried his head in Luffy's neck, inhaling the scent "You smell so good..." he grinned, even though he knew Luffy was still sleeping.

"Wake up, Mugiwara- ya..." he whispered into Luffy's wolf earHe groaned, sucking on Luffy's collarbone, making Luffy moan softly calling Law's name "Torao..." Luffy fell into position but he couldn't because Law was pinning him down. Luffy slowly opened his eyes, touching his eyes. "Torao... what's wrong..?" Luffy rubbed his eyes as there was a little sweat on his cheeks because Law's face darkened, revealing only his eyes with shiny golden pupils "Torao... SO GREAT!!~ --" Luffy was interrupted by a kiss from Luffy. Law, their lips pressed together, Luffy curled his tail. Their tongues intertwined, their saliva mixed "mm..m-mhm.." Luffy moaned. Law ended the kiss, he looked at Luffy who was panting, grinning even more as he stroked Luffy's tail, making him moan "A...ah..T-Torao... ♡~ h-hic.." Luffy groaned, choking when Law suddenly tore off Luffy's clothes. "T-Torao...!" Luffy screamed but couldn't because he didn't have time to scream. Law was already sucking on his pink nipple. Luffy squirmed and moaned, trying to shake him off. "Torao.. what's wrong with you—" Law looked at him with hungry eyes. His hand went down to Luffy's pants, he was bald down there 

"Ah.. ♡~" Luffy moaned sweetly. It sounded so pleasant and soothing, partly also very seductive.

"Law... ♡~~" Luffy called his name.

"um.. so sweet.. call me back..." Law ordered, Luffy moaned again but this time louder "Ah.. Law...hic!~ um Law♡!!~" Law enjoyed Will, his hands took off everything, revealing his small, leisurely body. "So beautiful.." The more he grinned, the more confused and scared Luffy became. "T-Torao... w-what's wrong with you..??" Luffy was confused. Suddenly, Luffy jumped as Law shot the tip of his shaft "Ah!~ um...AH!! ♡~ oh AH!! T-Torao..." Luffy's legs trembled, and his mouth kept stammering. Law smiled darkly, sucking it faster until Luffy couldn't take it anymore and shot out a stream of hot, thick semen.

He took off his pants, freeing his shaft "..." Luffy looked at it in fear and confusion. "Torao...t-they're so big..." "It's okay...don't worry, I promise to "be gentle" Law stroked Luffy's hair with his hand and started to spread his legs with a smile. he giggled sarcastically. He rubbed the tip of his shaft before entering, "ready?" he said with a sly smile, and he slowly pushed it in. Luffy groaned and cried, "N-No..! let it go...!! r-tear..." Luffy's tail twitched and trembled, his face was screaming and moaning, and his name was earnest, making Law more and more aroused.

"Ah!!~ um h-hic... AGGHHH!!!~"

"H-Haa...haa mm..mhm AH!~"

Sweet moans sounded like music, mixing with Law's moans.

"Sweet moans..."

_________________________________________________________________________________|NOTE|_

Hello guys! Well, this is the... fuck chapter I wrote first so I got one of them from Lazyshrimp11. Speaking of Lazyshrimp11, he IS having...4 Lawlu stories and you guys have to watch them ONCE :0

In short, the next chapter will most likely have H (oh my god, I can't believe I wrote that long....)

"That*" - Law wants to have sex with Luffy🍖

                                                    .............................tbc............................