𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

꧁★ act two — chapter eight ★꧂

Madelyn slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she heard was the muffled sound of someone walking, she imidieatly got up and made her way toward the opening which was now closed, she tried to push it but it didn't budge. "fuck."

She tried to push it again and again, with more and more weight but nothing happened other than her shoulder suddenly shifted and she was in an intense pain, she groaned in pain and sat down back to the wall as she held her arm, she tried to yell out but couldn't get any words out as she was in pain and tried to just breathe through it.

A little while went by and the pain didn't stop, then she heard someone else entering the drop ship and heard someone talking.

Madelyn got up and decided to try again, she ignored the pain and banged on the hatch. "Hey!" She yelled out and she banged and banged on the hatch and she yelled out in pain and frustration and dropped to her knees and held her arm in pain.

Madelyn gasped and looked up as she heard a noice above the hatch, she looked up as the hatch opened and she was met with the face of a man and Abby Griffin.

"Abby.." Madelyn whispered, Abby smiled down at the girl and the man helped her up, Abby helped Madelyn outside and when they got out there, Madelyn sighed in relief as she not only saw Murphy on the ground, but she saw Finn, Bellamy and Cameron standing around.

"omg.." She said and they turned to her, Cameron's anxious face immediately became one of relief. "Maddie!" He yelled as he ran forward and pulled her into a hug only for her to yell out in pain.

"What hurts?" Abby asked in worry as she looked at Madelyn, Madelyn gasped in pain and pointed to her shoulder, Abby helped her take of her jacket. "Can I take this off?" Abby asked as she pointed to her shirt, Madelyn nodded her head and Abby helped her pull it off as Madelyn groaned in pain.

Abby gasped as soon as her shirt was off, Madelyn had awful bruises everywhere, scars and cuts but then her eyes landed on Madelyn's shoulder, an almost sickening site, her shoulder was dislocated completely out of it's place.

"Madelyn.. In order for your arm to not get extremely bad, I have to relocate it here, it's completely out of its place." Abby explained, Madelyn just nodded her head just wanting the pain gone.

Abby took a deep breath as she positioned Madelyn who made pained noises every time she moved her arm, when Abby finally got it in the right position, Madelyn didn't even get a second to think before she felt a sharp pain that made her yell out and would immediately sent her straight to the floor if it wasn't for Abby holding her up.

"hey, hey, breath." Abby said and Madelyn did as she was told, already feeling a whole lot better but still in a little pain. "What happened?" Abby asked as she pointed at the bruised and scars.