𝐒𝐈𝐗

꧁★ act one — chapter six ★꧂

"What the hell is going on?" Madelyn asked as Cameron walked over to her, her body was still aching so Bellamy told her to stay put in the drop ship. "Food blew up. We're going hunting to get more food." Cameron explained as he squatted down in front of her.

"You're leaving me?" Madelyn said with a fake pout. "Shut up." Cameron spoke and they both laughed as Cameron pushed her shoulder causing her to hit him. "Hey! Injured remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry." Cameron spoke sarcastically as he got up and got ready to go out and hunt.

"Each group takes someone with a gun, and they're for killing grounders, not food. We don't have the ammo. Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark." Bellamy instructed, he then walked over to Madelyn.

"Hey you, how are you doing?" He asked as he smiled down at her. "I'm okay, I guess, still hurts a little, Madelyn - 0, cliff - 1, I guess." Madelyn laughs, Bellamy laughed with her. "As long as you're at least okay, you're probably still hurting because you quite literally fell down a cliff, then walked all the way back to camp only to get deadly sick." Bellamy said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty bad ass." Madelyn smiled. "Yeah definetly, you've survived more things than someone your age should." Bellamy spoke. "You take it easy while we're out, yeah?" Madelyn gave him a nod and a smile.

When the people who were out hunting came back, Clarke and Finn hadn't returned, it worried Madelyn, Cameron had come back with a slightly bruised forehead.

"What the fuck happened?" Madelyn asked as her eyes widened. "Nothing." Cameron said as he sat down and looked at the floor.

"Cameron... did you walk into another tree?" Madelyn asked as she raised a brow, when Cameron kept quiet and kept looking at the ground, Madelyn burst out laughing, Cameron's head shot her way with wide eyes. "It's not funny!"

"It is!" Madelyn laughed, she couldn't stop. "It really annoys me that all of the times you've either fallen over or walked into something I'm never there, I want to see it!" Madelyn spoke, Cameron's jaw dropped.

"You really find it that funny that I get hurt?" Cameron asked. "Yes!" Madelyn laughed and Cameron hit her shoulder like he'd done earlier. "Hey! Asshole."

Madelyn sat, watching Raven doing her thing when Monty walked in. "You finished the walkies." He spoke. "Hey... I'm sorry about before, really, and about your family." Raven spoke, Madelyn who spent all day in the drop ship had seen their little not so fun moment earlier, she smiled at Raven.

"Thanks. So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn." Monty said, Madelyn looked at Raven who seemed to have no reaction. "Ok."

"Raven, they were with another kid--Myles. They all left camp together." Monty spoke, shit, another person was missing. "All three of them are still out there?" Raven asked, she seemed to have a bit more of a reaction now.