VALT X SHU: ENEMY OR LOVER? PART 1

Shu and valt are from the same school but the problem is they both are known as academic enemies . They both always argue and fight to be the best.

That morning, at school, valt arrived late at school.

Shu: you're late again

Shu is also a School prefects.

Valt: don't you dare write my name in that note

Shu: that is my work you can't resist or stop me from doing my work.

Valt: oh yes I can

Shu: prove it then

Valt give a smirk then he goes closer and grab shu note

Shu: give it back you moron!

Valt: if you want this...then take it by yourself!

He throws the note book away and it falls in the mud . Shu fell silent when he found his note book in the mud, it was dirty, he was thinking how will he answer the school principal .

Shu: how dare you!

Shu grabs valt collars.

Valt: what you're going to do huh? Kill me?

Shu was about to punch vault in the face but before he could do anything the teacher shown up.

Teacher: what happened here?

Shu & valt: n-nothing

Teacher: if there's nothing happened here then why there's a student report to me that you guys are having a fight.?

Both of them fall speechless. While the teacher was staring at them both angrily

Teacher: detention!

Valt look up at the teacher and say.

Valt: w-what you can't give us a detention!

Teacher: why tell me

Valt: that's not fair! This prefects who started the fight first!

Shu: what! Teacher! Don't listen to him! He got to school really late and when I was about to write down his name he grabbed my note book and threw it  outside of the window and now it was in the mud!

Valt and shu stares angrily at each other as they both continue shouting to make the teacher believe their story but this thing just made the teacher get more annoyed

Teacher: ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU DETENTION! NOW!

Shu and valt stop shouting when the teacher suddenly shouts back at them , they both realize how mad and annoyed the teacher was.

Valt & shu: sorry...

Teacher tries to calm himself down and asked valt and hu get into the detention room.

Teacher: you both will be in here for two hours, understand ?

Both of them nodded, they both don't want to argue again Infront of the teachers again because they know if they did the teacher will bring both of them to the school principal.

Shu still stood on the door as he closed it while valt slammed his bags on the chair and sit on the table.

Shu: valt...don't sit on the table...

Valt: it's not like you can stop me at all

Shu was in no mood to argue, he was worried about his status as The best prefect . Vault just stares at shu for a while then he looks away.

Valt: exams are coming , just 1 week more ...and this time i'll win

Shu: don't be so confident

Valt: how about we make a little deal? If I win you need to do anything I want for 1 week but...if you win I'll do anything you want for 1 week, how does that sound?

Shu stares directly at valt, then he turns his body to valt .

Shu: ok...deal

Shu answers in a serious mixing with a confident tone because he knows how many times he has defeated valt so it wouldn't be that hard right?. Valt just gives a confident smirk , he actually has already planned something, this smart troublemaker always had a plan.

I'm that 1 week, shu spends all his time on library to study and to make sure he did defeat valt. Valt was calmly sitting on the bench and spend his time with his friend without study even a bit. Shu was a bit confused by vault action but he think this is his chance defeat valt and he thinks this going to be easy.

1 weeks later

One week has already passed, shu feel like a dream, day passed really fast and today is the exams day, before the exams start, shu was holding his note book make sure he is ready for tye exams but valt, he just sitting on tye class chair with a relaxing face and expression, his act made shu more confuse but he try to ignore it but he can't, he don't know why, he loved to see valt face ,it seems like shu was attracted to valt, shu was thinking, is this what fall in love feel like? , he never experience something like this before.

The exams finally started, shu give all of his attention to the exams paper , he was too focused on tye exams paper, make sure every single detail got noticed. After 30 minutes, now shu are done answering the exams paper, but it seems like not only him, vault was also already done and he done it more early than shu was, vault was sitting behind shu , when valt didn't see him shu secretly take a peek at valt face. Vault then turn his eyes on shu when shu turned his gaze back to the exam paper. This time , vault who's the one who stares at shu, let's make this easy, both of them are in love but don't know how to confess to each other, so the question is...

             Will they be bound together?