Forever.

I go to the closet and pick something out, it was a crop top and jeans. I walk outside trying to figure out what car Lucus and Adrian are in they honk the horn to the car and it made me jump but I quickly walked to the car. When I walked in I saw Adrian laughing at me my because I jumped. "Why were you so scared." He said laughing. Uhm maybe because you honked the horn out of nowhere I said with an eye roll. Lucus pulled off and started blasting music it was this brazilian funk it's so loud that it took over my thoughts. When we finally got there and they turn the music down I had to pause for a minute because of how loud it was. I think you broke my eardrums. I felt like I was screaming. "Well you better get used to it babes." Said Adrian. I groaned, as we walked in the store Adrian had me really close to him like I was strapped on him, or maybe he's just really clingy.

But I don't mind I find it kinda cute. I see Lucus had his phone out with the grocery list on it. "Is there anything you need me to add on here?" Asked Lucus. Uhm I guess, I like Frosted Flakes and Alfredo. I said that really unsure "You sure." Yeah sure. "Ok. Adrian can you go get the drinks we need, i'll text you the
list." Lucas said with his nose in his phone. "Alright, let's go brynn." I walked with him a shock facial expression on my face. How do you know my name I never told you. "I know everything babes now tell me what I need to get on that list."

Uhm ok, we need ice tea, lemonade and a case of water. "Ok." I watched ask he picked everything out one by one he looked hot, I guess I was staring to long because he was staring right at me. He winked and told me to come on, he bent down to whisper in my ear. "I've waited to long tonight is the night." I raised my eyebrows because what he said shocked me. "What's tonight?" I said in a whisper "Be patient my love, you'll find out." Oh my gosh he's so hot..

After grocery shopping

where back in the car after grocery shopping and I'm back where we started, with me getting my ears blown off because of this loud music. I don't know what Adrain was doing but he was making me water, he was looking at me through the rearview mirror as if I had nothing on. I give him a slight side eye as if i wanted to know I saw him doing that. I watched him as he chuckled and looked away. And all I could even get past my mind was how hot he looks and how bad I wanted him in bed. I drift off and tell myself to snap out of it as if I was ever going to make him come on to me like I wasn't just falling head over heels for him just now. But oh gosh he was really fine

In the house (Adrian's POV)

When I get into the house I walk upstairs to my room and I have the huge boner I'm trying to put it down but she , she just does something to me the way she looks at me she looks like she she hates me but I know for a fact that she wants me and I want her even if it's takes forever and I'm going to get her. As I'm changing out of my suit I hear the door creek open there's only one person that comes in my room without knocking and that's Brynn but she couldn't see me right now I was still recovering from her look.

I sprint to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. "Hey you good in there?" Y-yeah I'm fine. "Oh ok we'll hurry please because I wanna take a shower in here because you have a big shower." Um .. does its have to be this one? "Uhm I would like it to be what are you doing in there anyway." Finally, I step out of the bathroom and walk over to my dresser and pull out some shorts to wear. "Are you not going to answer me?" Why would I, I don't need to. I was saying that as if I wasn't just hiding from her in the bathroom.

"Ugh whatever get out please." She said that with a lot of sass I could get bricked literally any minute now. Watch your tone miss. I watched as she rolled her eyes and closed the bathroom door. You will get dealt with after dinner.