Mr. Fvcker Is My WHAT?!

This story contains lots of sexual scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Open-mindedness is greatly needed before reading the said work. 

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK* 

*If you're not mature enough, fvck off from this page. Find a story that will suit your personality.* 

*Voting, leaving a comment, and following is GREATLY APPRECIATED AND GREATLY NEEDED. Thank you :))))) 

Ms. Author is new here at wattpad. Kaya support lang ahh :))) hindi naman po ako nangangain eh kaya feel free to chat me pag online ako. Tsakaa, hindi man ako mabait, hindi rin naman ako suplada. 

Maybe I'll get 5 votes and 3 comments to see kung itutuloy ko pa toh? Thanks a bunch :***

~AgentAnonymous 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[Prologue:] 

We went inside one of the rooms while kissing torridly. I pushed her hard on the bed and starting kissing her earlobes down to her jaw line, going to her neck.

"aahhhh."she moaned

I stopped kissing her. I sat in the bed habang sinusundan niya ko ng tingin.

"why stop Simon?"she asked 

"give me a lap dance Diane."

She shrugged.

"it's Catherine not Diane." 

"just give me a lap dance whosoever you are."

Lumapit siya sakin at kumandong sakin. Inalalayan ko siya.

She started to move her hips in a circular motion na waring idinidiin sa pagkalalaki ko yung katawan niya. Kinuha niya yung kamay ko at inilagay sa bewang niya habang sumasayaw pa rin siya doon.

I'm just staring at her, watching her every move.

Ginabayan niya yung kamay ko. pinasok niya sa shirt niya yung mga kamay ko at unti-unting hinatak pataas hanggang sa maramdaman kong nakahawak na ko sa dibdib niya.

"you're not wearing bra hah Sylvia?"I asked 

"it's Catherine. Well, I'm always ready darling."she winked

Pathetic woman.

I started massaging her breast.

"ahhh. You're very good at it. C-continue. Ahhhh."she whispered while giving me a lap dance.

Her nipple became hard as stone, indicating that I aroused her. I started rubbing her nipple in a circular motion while pinching it sometimes. She closed her eyes and started gasping for air.

She leaned forward and started to kiss me hard. I pinched her nipple so hard. Binuka niya ang bibig niya para umaray pero I took advantage of it and entered my tongue into her mouth. I explored her mouth.