Lesbians ;-; ( Light Smut )

Before I start, I want to give a heads-up. My friend requested a smut chapter, which will contain explicit content but I decided it should be light. If you prefer not to read it, you can skip it. I will create a chapter without any type-a-smut for those uninterested.

"Ugh, Cody where the hell are you taking us?! I am supposed to be at home by at least 12!" Courtney complained as Cody led them to a Party. He smiled and turned to the two girls and the tired boy "Let's have fun! When did you guys become so boring?" He sighed. Noah laid down his book "Cody, It's 10... Some of us can't stay up this long, Like Courtney for example, She has to do her training... Shit," He reasoned the Candy Addict. Cody frowned "Can we at least be there for 30 minutes?"

"No, 30 Minutes will become an hour" Noah facepalmed as Gwen chimed in "I guess I'll go, I could use a little fun after something fancy like where we were..."

Courtney follows Gwen like a dog "I guess 30 Minutes wouldn't be that bad..." She sighed, Cody turned to Noah who was in slight shock by now.  "Noah, You wouldn't mind walking home for tonight... Right?" He convinced in a questioning tone.

There was no way for him to escape by now.

"Ugh, Fine I'll go..." He gave in, As Cody hopped the way inside the party. There was no surprise when they found Geoff and Brody at the party, He caught his eye on Gwen and ran towards her. "Woah, Hey dudette! I didn't expect you to be here!" He waved and gave her a tight squeeze "Same goes for Courtney and Noah" He laughed. Noah confusingly asked him "Is Cody being here not as surprising as us?"

"Absolutely not!" he declared. Geoff shrugged but quickly volunteered to help them get more excited at the party. Noah pointed at Brody and whispered in Cody's ear, "That's Brody. I competed against him in the Ridiculous Race. Just a heads up when you meet him." He stepped back as Cody blushed. "Thanks, but I already know. I watched it..." Cody said. Noah looked at him incredulously. "Why? It was lame as hell!" They locked eyes. "I only watched it because I was rooting for you to win!" Cody said, firmly placing his hands on Noah's shoulder as he turned red.

Gwen and Courtney who are behind them are mimicking and making kissy noises, Just teasing-wise but it is all ignored until Gwen said "That's hella gay," That's when they both turn to her and deny it all.

Cody pulled Courtney somewhere but who knows, Noah and Gwen went to go get something to drink.

Noah took a sip of his drink and glanced at Gwen who was finishing up hers. "Thanks for saving me, I was so thirsty!" she chuckled. Noah facepalmed at Gwen's naivety and turned to see Cody already hyped up and uncontrollable with his drinks, while Courtney was capturing videos of him to send to Heather. He walked towards Cody with Gwen following him "Cody, What the hell are you doing?" He asked Cody as he was now trying to snatch candy from someone's purse. 

Geoff nudged Noah and said, "Relax, man! It's a party!" Courtney then grabbed Gwen's hand and disappeared into the crowd, leaving Noah and Cody behind. Noah sat down and muttered, "I'm not really the partying type." Cody hugged Noah from behind and tried to convince him, "Come on, Noah! Let's have fun!" Noah blushed at Cody's touch, as he had never been hugged like that by a boy before... unless it was Owen... But this time, It felt different than Owen's Hugs

Cody then grabbed Noah as Geoff smiled at them "Oh, They're so gay for each other" He whispered into Brody's ear "Totally dude!"

👇Yeah that's a warning

(With Gwen and Courtney)

Courtney and Gwen were outside, Laughing and shit-talking about Duncan while drinking, Their favourite thing they did since All-Stars. But they were drunk...

A little too drunk...

It was Gwen's idea in the first place, She brought all her drinks out and convinced Courtney to have some with her... that's when Courtney figured she should confess.

"Gwen... Ugh! I must confess something"  She said feeling a sharp pain in her head, Gwen turned to her and did a slight nod up to let her know she was listening. "I love you, lots..." She sat down on the floor and hiccupped after chugging down some drinks.

Gwen was quite shocked, and sat down next to her "Is that true?" She asked quietly. Courtney sighed "YYY---Yeah- Yeah I'm not joking around this time" She sighed. Gwen turned her head away, She was blushing, A lot. "I'd say the same, Court..." Oh, how Gwen loved the name because Courtney hated it when everyone but loved it when she called her that.

That's when Courtney turned her body to Gwen and pulled her closer, facing her way. Slowly getting on top of Gwen's body, Gwen didn't know how to react... She was just so pretty to her.

Courtney let out a deep sigh, Kissing the Goth for what seemed to be a while, This went on for about 2 minutes until Gwen put her hands on her back, and Courtney felt them travel under her shirt. She let out a soft moan as the cold hands touched her warm skin.

As Gwen leaned towards Court's neck, she gently tilted her head back, allowing her better access. It appeared to be a pleasurable experience for Gwen. The kisses slowly formed into nibbles on the neck, Making Courtney excited. "Ha! So you like that, huh?" she giggled, playfully teasing Courtney with a tone.

"Yeah, But should we really be doing this out here? It makes me think someone is watching us" She sighed, Wrapping her arms around Gwen. Reminding them both about the one time they had in All-Stars. "Has it been 30 minutes already? I need to go home really bad." She hopped off of Gwen and regained her balance, Helping Gwen up "I want to go home too... Are you doing anything else after you punish your kid?" She questioned. Courtney thought for a moment "Nah, You want to hang out with me, Don't you?~" She teased, Gwen nodded while blushing.

The two walked back inside to see Noah and Cody both having fun, Why are the two not dating yet? It was quite obvious they both liked each other.

Gwen and Courtney informed the guys that it was time to leave. As they gathered their belongings, Cody handed over the car keys to Gwen. They dropped everyone off one by one, except for Gwen who was going with Courtney. Cody was confused and asked Gwen why she wasn't going home to watch "Scream" by herself. Gwen replied, "Change of plans, you can borrow my car. Just bring it back tomorrow!" She then rushed into Courtney's house, leaving Cody surprised and sitting in the driver's seat.

"I don't know how to drive though!" He spoke to himself, having his hands on the wheel.