The start

Y/N was happy with her family but one day her parents were murdered.
(I know i know just the start but be patient my pookies<33)
Henry Emily adopted Y/N. She got along with Henry and Charlie too. One day, Y/N and her adoptive family were invited to dinner with the Afton family. William Afton was Henry's co-worker and friend.
William had a wife, 2 sons and one daughter. The eldest son was called Michael. The youngest son was named Evan and the middle daughter was named Elizabeth. Elizabeth was very playful, childlike and very much like her mother Clara. She had long strawberry blonde hair and so did her mother. She had green eyes and wore her Pink shirt and blue skirt. Michael resembled his father. Evan also resembled his father. Both boys had brown hair. Michael wore a gray tank top with dark blue shorts. Evan wore a black t-shirt with gray stripes and blue shorts Also.

"Y/N don't forget we are having dinner with the Aftons." Said Henry. "I won't! Oh and when will be the dinner?" "It starts at 18:00" "ah ok thanks"
Y/N looked at her phone to see what time it was. She found out that its 17:35 already. She quickly got up and went to her Room to get ready.

She wore this:

And went to bathroom to wash her teeth

She went to Kitchen and wait for the rest of the family.
A moment later Henry arrived and Charlie with him. We all put on our shoes and went to our neighbors. We came there and Clara greeted us "Oh welcome! Come on don't stand here" We entered their house and were greeted by a pleasant aroma of homemade pizza. "Me and William were baking together and kids helped us so i hope you will like the pizza" Clara said and chuckles a bit.