Dinner

After Clara greeted us we sat Down and i needed to introduce myself. “Well Y/N why wont you introduce yourself” William said.
“My name is Y/N as you already know I was adopted by Henry. I am 15 years old and my favorite color is F/c.” “Excellent! Michael here is 15 years old too! I hope you will go to he same class and be friends with eachother.” William said with a big smile. William then looked at Michael, nudged him and said: “Michael why wont you introduce yourself aswell?” "So.. my name is Michael, I'm 15 years old as you already know and my favourite color is blue."

William smiled pleasantly at me and said "You know Michael is a bit of a troublemaker so if he does something to you just tell me" Michael noticed that sentence and I could have sworn that I saw fear on his face

William smiled pleasantly at me and said "You know Michael is a bit of a troublemaker so if he does something to you just tell me" Michael noticed that sentence and I could have sworn that I saw fear on his face... But why?

“So let's start eating" I sat down between Elizabeth and Charlie and Michael sat across from me. Sometimes I caught him looking at me, but as soon as I looked at him, he looked away.

After dinner, William told Michael to show me his room so we could get closer.

We got to his Room and it was suprisily clean. We talked a bit and he was cold but i didn't mind. Then i heard Henry call my name so i came downstairs and then we left.

Then I went to shower and brush my teeth and then lay down in my bed. I fell asleep very quickly. I had a dream about Michael. He was looking into my eyes with his ocean blue eyes, he was blushing and then he told me: “Y/N... I like you” and he smiled. I felt like blushing and then we were about to kiss but my alarm clock woke me up at 6 AM and school starts at 7:00 so I got out of bed, I took a shower, etc...

·_·
·—·
·——·
·————·
———————
————————
—————————
——————————
———————————
————————————
Hellooo poookiesss<3333 i decided that i will probably make short chapters i hope my pookies wont mind <3333 have a good day/nigh/afternoon❤️❤️❤️