-07-

It had been a few days since the secret conversation that was hidden from Isha.

Everyday her mom would ask who dropped her and picked her up. Her father would ask her the same. Same goes to her siblings. Basically this whole family was interested in Isha's uni life now.

She felt horribly...great. Especially after answering all her family's enquiries. Her phuppo was a 5 star here.

But all this had a bright side too. She felt like a celebrity. Well, Atleast it helped a bit.

Now she was sitting on her bed when she got a call from Maham. On a weekday. When maham had a presentation in two days. Strange.

"Kal arahi ho naa?" Maham went to the point , no greetings now. "Haan?....why?" Isha couldn't help but ask back. It wasn't new for her to go to uni.

"No. No. Its great. Its good. Amazing! Just asking." Maham spoke, her tone very bright. A bit too bright for Maham to be Maham-ing.

"Ok?..." Isha replied still not giving in.

"Ok then. Bye." Maham cut the line quickly.

'Rude'.

Isha sighed laying back trying to sleep but just to be interrupted but a knock on her door.

She knew by the knock it was her baba or dadu. No way in a million years her mom would practice the pure art of knocking.

Getting up opening the door she was greeted by not one, not two, but three faces.

Her dadu smiled at her while her father stood beside him and her mother standing not too far with her arms folded.

She smelled her mom being pissed  from a mile away beacuse of her literally closing the door before sleeping.

She immediately returned the smile asking them to come in. Denying politely her Dadu continued.

"Beta, aap kal school jaogi?" Dadu questioned.

"You mean university?..." she corrected raising her eyebrows.

"Yes. That" her Dadu smiled while her baba looked back at her mother in shock.

'Isha reached university?!' Malik sahab thought.

"Ji Dadu. Par kyu? I mean it's quite normal for me to attend university. Right?" Isha's eye brows furrowed. She was getting a sus vibe.

"Haan haan bilkul! Ab jaldi jao sojao!" Her dadu quickly shooed her away closing the door.

She stood there spaced thinking about what is wrong.

She sensed some drama. She was a family drama sensing device at this point. Living in joint family did teach her something.

Sighing before taking a deep breath she made her way to the bed going to sleep. She needed extra of that now. She needed energy to cope with drama that is gonna take place tomorrow.

—————————————————————————

The morning took place with the beautiful sun shining, the birds chirping and the wind lightly blowing. The day was perfect. Springs did feel good in Karachi.