-21-

"Isha! Utho!".

"Tch..sone do na amma..."

"NIKKAH HAI AAJ TUMHARA!"

"TOU KAL KARELNGE!"

Well, even though the situation is quite obvious, but..., Its finally Isha's Nikkah.

But the girl is just too busy sleeping. Poor Abida is just stressed at the carelessness of her daughter.

Normally girls can't sleep on the day of their Nikkah but Isha on the other hand had no plans of waking up. Well, atleast she got her priorities straight.

"Isha!!" Abida sighed before pulling the most desi move on her daughter.

Abida moved to the light switch near the door and switching off the fan.

"Ab soti rho!" Abida dusted her hands in victory as she walked out of the room.

"YAR AMMA!!"

—————————————————————————-

"Yeh lo. Yeh bhi khao! Isse vitamin C milta hai." Neelum pulled a fresh fruit salad in front of Isha forcing her to eat it.

"Isha! Nashte ke baad yeh haldi lagalena! Phir makeup wali bhi aati hi hogi." Abida mixed a yellow paste in a steel bowl as she walked towards the fridge.

"Isha mehendi wali agyi! Jaldi kro!" Manahil called out for Isha.

"Isha! Tumhare Nikkah ke kapde almari mein hain!"

"Isha! Naha lo!"

"Isha! Hair stylist."

"Isha! Yeh!"

"Isha! Woh!"

"Isha! Isha! Isha!"

"BAS! Mein thak gyi hun yaar!" Isha pouted, with an angry face. She let out a tired sigh as she threw her body on the sofa.

Her hands were henna clad with a simple minimalist tikkle pattern. Perfect for a small nikkah.

Right now she was panicking because of the makeup artist waiting for her while her face was covered in the yellow haldi paste which looked like it would cost her life to dry.

She was half changed in her Nikkah garara as she wore a random marvel shirt that she found at the back of her closet.

The girl was done with the crazy amount of attention she was thrown. The poor soul just wanted to get done with everything.

She could start sobbing any minute.

"Kya hua meri beti ko?" Malik sahab finally sat beside her after shooing everyone away.

"Baba, i am tired! Yeh mehendi aur haldi sukh kr hi nhi de rhi! Aur yeh mujhe zabardasti is garara mein change krwadia! Mujhe garmi lgrhi hai! Mein bathroom bhi nhi ja skti!" Isha let out a frustrated sob, complaining to her father.

"Mujhe krna hi nhi hai Nikkah!" Isha said frustrated.

"KYA?!"

"DIMAG THEEK HAI?!"

"GHUSSE MEIN AISI BAATEIN KAROGI?"

Abida and Asiya were shut up by Malik sahab giving them a look.

"Aise nhi kehte meri beti, acha jao yeh haldi dho kr aao." He patted his daughter's head in adoration. "Asiya jao meri gudiya ki help karo."

Asiya took her to the closest sink which happened to be the kitchen's, and helped her wash her face.

Isha came back while wiping her face with a tissue, carefully tho. She didn't want to ruin her mehendi.

"Ab jao, mein tumhare liye biryani laya hun. Khalo, phir makeup krawane jana. Theek hai?"

Isha let out a dramatic cry as she hugged her father. He always knew when to comfort her.

All she needed in a stressful day like this was her favourite biryani, not some fruit salads or some milk shakes to fight off her hunger. And her father knew just that.

Everyone stopped at the rushed Shahid villa to admire the lovable sight of the father and daughter.

Even the unpaid workers—I mean brothers too.

—————————————————————————

The day and timings were the same in Sikandar Mansion, but the situation on the other hand....looked a bit..-umm- different? You could say?

"Osman beta! Nashta krlia? Acha jao jaldi se mithai ki tokriyaan le aao!" Bi-jaan said she walked out the kitchen.

"Osman beta! Haan, woh, tumhari khala ko bhi leke aana hai! Le ao unhe." Just as the guy stepped into the house he was stopped again by his father.

"Bhai! Bhai! Bhai, mujhe tailor ke paas le jayein! Usne suit ki fitting mein galti krdi!" Maham ran downstairs stopping the slave-I mean dulha from even getting a glass of water.

"Osman beta! Yeh saari cheezien gaari mein rkhwaado!" Bi-jaan ran out her room calling out for Osman who was stopped on the first stair while Maham ran to her room.

"Osman yeh!"

"Osman woh!"

"Osman!" "Osman!" "Osman!"

"Osman tum abhi tk tayaar nhi huye?" Hajra came out almost ready looking at the gloomy, tired groom sirring on the sofa with his head resting on his palms as he leaned down.

The guy's patience had a whole net worth for him to stay calm at the moment. He lifted his head but just as he was about to speak his words were cut off.

"Osman-haye! Tum tayyar nhi huye?" Bi-jaan words quited down at the glare she was sent. She couldn't help but smile at her helpless grandson.

"Aare mera beta. Kaise tayaar hota? Jabse sab kaam hi krwaye jarhe hain usse!" Bi-jaan came towards him with a sympathetic face before she hugged him which he didn't return, his glare getting more intense.

She was clearly the only one ordering him. He gave her a done look before shaking his head.

"Aare dekho! Dulhe wala noor hi nhi araha mere bete k chehre pr! Mein abhi haldi-" Bi-jaan's words were cut off by Osman standing up immediately.

"No! I am great and amazing without your haldi! So no!" Osman spoke, frustration visible in his tone. He took the stairs , proceeding towards his room to finally get ready for his own Nikkah.

"Acha, haldi wala dudh-!" Bi-jaan words were cut off again with Osman's disappeared figure's frustrated denial as she let out a laugh.

"Deewaana! Deewaana hoga bilkul." Bi-jaan looked at hajra as she smiled widely.

Although, he had a tough demeanour she knew very well what went on in her grandson's mind, even when he was unaware of it himself.

—————————————————————————-

New chapter! What do you guys think?

Apologies for late update. I was lost in writing😅.

But I will definitely try my best to update quickly. Please do remind me on my wattpad's message box. I stay active on it.

How do you think of our ml's journey till now? I think it's pretty funny and bright.

Stay tuned for next chapter! Finally we will read our ml's nikkah! I am so excited!!!

Dont forget to vote and comment. I love to read your comments. Its makes my day.

Amyways its all for today! Love you guys bye!