Chapter 4

Sadie's pov
Today is the day of my OB appointment. I find out my due date and how far along I am. I'm wearing a white maternity shirt, grey cardigan, jeans and boots.
Hunter is wearing his winter coat, tshirt, grey vest, faded jeans and boots.

"You ready to go?" Hunter asked

"As ready as I'll ever be"

We walked outside and hunter helped me into his mustang. Then we headed to my appointment. Once we arrived at the doctors office I had to go up and get some paper work to fill out. Hunter took it back to the counter for me when I finished.

A few minutes later a nurse walked out and said "Ms.McCreery?"

Hunter stood up and grabbed my hand to help me up.

"Go to room 3" the nurse said

Our doctor, doctor Mackenzie came in and checked my weight, and height. Then asked a few questions about my last period and all that stuff.

"I'll be right back I need to go get the machine" doctor Mackenzie said

"How are you doing?" Hunter said as he kissed my forehead

"I'm okay, nervous."

"You have nothing to be worried about, Sadie." Hunter said as he hugged me

Doctor Mackenzie walked back in and said

"You must be the lucky guy." Dr.Mackenzie said as she sent a playfully wink at hunter

"That I am. I'm Hunter." Hunter said as he shook her hand.

"So Sadie, it says here that you are pregnant, is that correct?" Dr.mackenzie said

"I sure hope I am cause I wasn't fat a few months ago."

"When was your last period?" My doctor asked

"Oh goodness, um, the end of October."

"Are you sure? That would make you 3-4 months along." Doctor Mackenzie said

Doctor Mackenzie started putting some gel on my stomach

"Was This planned?" Doctor Mackenzie said

"Woah no. It was the first time we had sex."

"Don't be embarrass this is a lot more common than you think." Doctor Mackenzie said

She grabbed a Doppler and moved it around on my stomach till a image appeared on the monitor. Doctor Mackenzie stopped moving the monitor and pressed a button on the keyboard.

"There's your baby." Doctor Mackenzie said

I felt tears forming in my eyes and felt Hunter's grip tighten on my hand. I looked over at him and saw that he was staring at the screen with tears in his eyes, but he had a huge smile on his face.

Our doctor said "you're 17 weeks along and your due date is July 5th"

*an hour later at lunch*

Hunter's pov

Sadie and I are meeting up with my mom at a park to have a picnic at. My mom is ordering us burgers cause that's what Sadie wanted. I helped Sadie out of my mustang and grabbed the blanket out also. We found a spot over looking a lake and decided to set up here. I decided now would be the perfect time.

"Sadie, I love you so much. You and our child mean the world to me, I know we're young so this isn't a proposal, but it's a promise that I will propose when we're both ready."

I said as Sadie accepted the promise ring and I put it on her ring finger.