♡ 15. He was gentle...

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

"You what?!" Sarame's jaw fell with a hint of a smile and her eyes widened as she stared directly at Izumi who shoved her entire flustered face into one of her pillows from her bed. She couldn't believe what finally came out of her best friend's mouth.

The thought replayed in Izumi's mind when she woke up to Itachi's kiss on her forehead and remembered how it filled her stomach with butterflies. The situation felt almost surreal seeing the man she crushed and loved for years lying next to her on her bed. It made her feel safe and special.

Remembering that night felt almost hazy but at the same time, she knew all too well that it was the most intimate she and Itachi had ever been. The way his cock felt so good inside her, it became too embarrassing to even look at Sarame while the perverted thoughts streamed into the back of her mind.

"You mean my girl has finally done it?!" Sarame grew an even more excited expression and laughed almost hysterically as she held on to Izumi's shoulders and hugged her from the side.

"Y-yes." Izumi couldn't contain her emotions as her face maintained contact with the pillow. She was excited to tell Sarame about it all, but at the same time, it was all too much for her. All too embarrassing to share the intimate details.

"So how was it? Did it feel good? Was it...big? Oh, wait! Don't tell me!" Sarame rushed her phrases as she continued to giggle excitedly for her best friend. "I'm so excited for you!" She added.

"Ah! I-it's embarrassing!" Izumi let out as she instantly slipped her body away from Sarame's arms and fell backward on her best friend's bed; her back now in contact with the blanket still covering her flustered face with the pillow.

"Look, Izumi, it's not as embarrassing as you're making it to be. Stop hiding your face on my pillow!" Sarame roughly pulled her pillow away from Izumi and held it tightly in her arms.

"Ah! Okay!" Izumi cried and sat up from her lying position on the bed. She glanced over at Sarame and finally decided to calm her state of mind.

"H-he was gentle." She softly let out, the red still maintaining its hue on her cheeks. She smiled thinking back to how gentle Itachi had been towards her that night. Although it was also his first time, he worried less about himself and paid more attention to the pain that would eventually strike her.

"I-I was being impatient. A-and pushed him to be inside of me, but he...he was tender." She thought back to how she kept begging for him to be inside her. "It was b-big but it felt...good. Itachi...felt amazing." She added covering her face from all the excitement inside.

She could feel her heart beginning to pound louder as she, once again, remembered how incredible it felt to be mixing herself with the man she deeply loved.

"And...?" Sarame's smile grew even wider.

"A-and I've also s—. I've also been orally passionate with his...thing." She tried her best to be indirect.

"Ah! My dear, Izumi. Who knew you'd be so perverted." Sarame clicked her tongue while nodding her head from side to side with a surprised tone in her words.

"I'm...gah! What's wrong with me?!" Izumi shouted as she quickly scanned for another pillow to hide her face behind, but Sarame had already grabbed the other one next to her.

"Girl! Relax. I'm only kidding. Plus, these sorts of things are part of natural human needs, okay?" Sarame smiled closing her eyes and hugging the two pillows tightly in front of her with a tint of red on her cheeks.

"I-I also let him finish inside of me. I wanted him to." Izumi was brought back to how warm he felt inside of her and how she was able to feel the bits of him firing inside her vagina. She was well aware of the risk of a child developing inside of her post stages of their sexual activity. But, she had already planned to take contraceptive pills the following morning after.