Brief History and Info

At the outskirts of the city, Scarborough, lies the Systika Research and Development Center. The Center is a hub for cutting-edge research in various fields, from quantum mechanics to advanced materials science and robotic/military production. Its state-of-the-art facilities, teams of renowned scientists and engineers have propelled Systika Research and Development Center to the forefront of technological innovation.

The Founder and current CEO of Fusion Quantum Tech Corporation, Mason Hart, founded the company back in August 2008 with the help of his longtime friend, Romeo Youngblood. They knew the world was too dependent on harmful ways to make energy and the fact that Mason’s mother died due to a nearby oilfield’s extractor exploding, helped to increase their strive to create a sustainable energy source.

Since Mason’s father was a longtime businessman himself, he gave Mason a good chunk of his businesses annual profit and the best advice he had to help kick-start Mason’s own company. The two made a great duo as Mason had the money while Romeo had his smarts.

They decided to explore quantum energy as a possible avenue for achieving their goal. With their combined expertise in physics and engineering, they delved into the uncharted territory of quantum mechanics, determined to revolutionize the way energy is harnessed and utilized.

As they continued their research and development efforts, they encountered numerous challenges, but their unwavering dedication and innovative thinking led to new tactics within the field of quantum energy.

Their tireless efforts paid off as they successfully made schematics of a revolutionary fusion energy generator (FRC) that promised to revolutionize the way we harness and utilize energy.

With a clear plan and persuasive communication, they set out to engage with potential investors and key stakeholders, articulating the benefits and long-term value of their groundbreaking technology. After purchasing a large plot of land, acquiring licenses and hiring construction teams, they mapped and built out a large underground facility with a few different sectors that would separate different projects and other necessities that the two thought of.

The facility was designed to accommodate multiple research and development project wings simultaneously, with state-of-the-art equipment and safety measures in place. As construction progressed, the duo also began reaching out to potential research and commercial partners to solidify the facility's role as a hub for innovation and collaboration in the field of nuclear fusion.

It nearly took 11 years from 2009 to 2020 for the Sistika Research and Development Center to be fully constructed as it required to be dug out and to be fitted with proper ventilation, walls of steel and concrete. Overall, the entire project cost, roughly, 1.3 trillion dollars as this was the largest building project ever endeavored!

But all the effort and time invested in the construction process would eventually pay off when the facility was finally ready for operation, boasting unparalleled security and groundbreaking research capabilities. But all the side projects will have to wait as the main showcase of this facility is its one and only fusion reactor core that’ll power the facility and the country.

Only one thing was needed for the reactor to be online and that would be an external source of how the FRC would be powered up and how it would be refueled. The two hired an enormous team of scientists and engineers to meticulously plan a complex system that would provide the external power source required for the fusion reactor core to come online. They designed a method that involved harnessing the energy of a nearby geothermal hotspot which contained a key ingredient, tritium, to kick-start the FRC. Along with that, they also invested in building 4 separate backup nuclear reactors, Zulu-9, Echo-13, Foxtrot-3, Sierra-18.

Quickly there would be another problem: the FRC would be immensely hot and if radiation were to leak out, there would be large lethal amounts immediately after the FRC would be online. To prevent this from happening they built 2 remotely operated cranes in the chamber where the FRC would be internally confided as an external single-layered spherical shell that would contain it without any hazards. They would also add ELO-IID electromagnetic supports to keep the FRC suspended in the air at all times as to keep it away from any earthquakes while being operational at the same time.

To further protect against any potential overheating accidents, a cooling system was implemented within the superstructure of the FRC to maintain it at optimal temperatures. This cooling system utilized a combination of liquid helium and advanced heat exchange technology to ensure the stability and prevent overheating of the FRC. Through these comprehensive safety measures, the researchers aimed to create a controlled and secure environment for the FRC's operation, mitigating any risks associated with its intense heat and potential radiation leaks.

Additionally, they implemented a sophisticated monitoring system equipped with sensors that could detect any changes in temperature, pressure, or radiation levels within the FRC chamber. This system would provide real-time data to the operators, allowing them to intervene promptly in case of any potential risks or anomalies during the refueling process or being online, ensuring the safety and efficiency of the reactor. Ignition for the FRC took place on August 25, 2020, the exact date of Romeo’s 25th birthday.